Who chooses the new face of the ten dollar bill? | INFJ Forum

Who chooses the new face of the ten dollar bill?

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
The wife and I were watching the news last night, where we heard a woman will be on the face of the ten dollar bill. I can thin k of a few that would grace it, though they might not have wanted to: who knows? Anyway, while we sit and wait in the background someone is being chosen. Who chooses? Why do we have no say in the matter, I wonder?

Makes cents.

Reactions: La Sagna
I think they should do something similar to the Doodle for Google contests to decide who it will be. Then America can vote via text like American Idol after a season-long reality show. In the end, it should go to a second-grader who chooses some really significant figures from American history, say, the Three Stooges, who could be dressed in bankers' outfits. Underneath their picture, it could say "Dewey, Cheatum and Howe", with some sort of Masonic symbolism embedded of course, possibly with George Washington and Bruce Jenner both dressed up as Baphomet on a black and white tiled floor, with the all-seeing eye above them all -- maybe the black eye of that kid who got pwned by his mom on national TV for hanging out with those rioters.

Reactions: muir
Yeah they could have a baphomet with the face of jeb bush, the tits of hilary clinton, the phallus of ted cruz and the hooves of donald trump

It would be sitting crosslegged on a big pyramid with the 6 pointed seal of solomon as the symbol of the rothschild dynasty within it

underneath would be the words: 'new world order'