Which type is the most awkward? | INFJ Forum

Which type is the most awkward?

INFJok

Community Member
Nov 27, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
I've been described awkward, but usually it's when I'm uncomfortable or it could be my quirky lankiness!
Then I heard that NTPs were most awkward. Then it came to mind that it was just N types.
What do you guys think?
Which MBTI type is the most awkward?

personally i think that's an unfair question. It depends on the person themselves (and their environment and upbringing) rather than type.

If you wanted to be stereotypical and/or general, i'd say INTP

Reactions: jyrffw54
Your ...

Sensors can be plenty awkward.

And everyone has a slightly different notion of what is awkward and of what types of interaction they are comfortable with.

INT types are probably the least relatable to the general socializing population (of extroverted sensors).

Define 'awkward'.

I would guess IN types, but only because so much more on the population is an S type, and you're always more awkward when you're around people who are different from you. S and N people communicate so differently, and I know I'm way more awkward around S types than I am around N types. So, being around S types a lot, I tend to be called awkward. But if it were flip-flopped and N types were much more common, then S types would most likely be called more awkward.

I would think the IJs in theory, since they're self-absorbed and rigid.

Ps are made to quickly adapt to insurgent situations.