Which sexual innuendo are you?

Persona

Community Member
Dec 10, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Which sexual innuendo are you?http://www.playbuzz.com/lizcou10/which-sexual-innuendo-are-you

"That's what she said!"

8f512788-04d2-4fde-807a-0300b0dd91b5.gif

You got That's what she said! You're kind of innocent but also love to make people laugh. You don't like conflict and just want people to have a good time when they're with you. You tend to go from long-term relationship to long-term relationship, but nothing ever seems to work out. Hang in there though, you just need to be on the lookout for your unicorn! THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

Last edited:
I got:
"I love my new itouch."
I don't even know what that is.
Is this a commercial?

Thats what she said.

"They're calling for 8 inches tonight."
d30ef445-7bf8-418f-985d-47697a77b1bb.jpg
Dainis Derics / getty images

You got "They're calling for 8 inches tonight"! You're one of those people who says dirty things without even realizing it. Maybe don't become a weatherperson. You love to be informed and share the goings-on with everyone you see. This means you can get a little nosy at times. But do not fear, eight inches of ^*&@ are here! Just keep being you, people love it.

Having 8 inches of snow tonight

"They're calling for 8 inches tonight."

I love my new iTouch!

You got "I love my new iTouch!" You might be the new spokesperson for Apple or you might just have a dirty mind! You're a very independent person and a bit of an introvert. You don't need annnnnnybody to make you happy (but you'd like someone and you're a bit lonely > insert Tinder username).

Omg, true..

"That's what she said!"

8f512788-04d2-4fde-807a-0300b0dd91b5.gif

You got That's what she said! You're kind of innocent but also love to make people laugh.
You don't like conflict and just want people to have a good time when they're with you.
You tend to go from long-term relationship to long-term relationship, but nothing ever seems to work out.
Hang in there though, you just need to be on the lookout for your unicorn! THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

You got "I've heard you're good with your hands." You're very confident and like to get straight to the point when you like someone or something. You've got a very active love life, but maybe you should be a little more subtle sometimes to give yourself (and your body) a break.

Depending on the mood / girl / weather / blah-blah.

"That's what she said!"

or

"I've heard you're good with your hands..."

These BuzzFeed-style click-bait quizzes never make an ounce of sense.

"You don't like conflict and just want people to have a good time when they're with you." - How on green Earth do you conclude that after asking which body parts I like?

X9svTXx.gif

Reactions: hush
These BuzzFeed-style click-bait quizzes never make an ounce of sense.

"You don't like conflict and just want people to have a good time when they're with you." - How on green Earth do you conclude that after asking which body parts I like?

X9svTXx.gif

tMZuJ.gif