Which Parent?

daydreamer

Permanent Fixture
Jul 10, 2009
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
I forget
Which parent do you look like and which parent do you act like?

I mostly look like my mom and mostly act like my dad.

I look mostly like my mom, I don't act like either of them.

Look like my father, act like both (trying to stop) and look up to neither.

I look like my dad. I think I only inherited his negative traits and none of the positive ones T_T

I only have my mama =D <3

Being very evenly mixed, it's hard to tell which parent I look the most alike. I have my I have my dad's eyebrows, feet, and my mom's nose and lips.

I also don't really act like either of them, but I'd have to say i inherited my rebellious nature from my mom :D

I'm the female version of my father.
Which is pretty surprising, because I always lived with my mother and I don't know him that much.

Oh that wasn't the question...I dont look like either of my parents... I'm Mexican..they look Mexican...I look asian compared to them but I'm not adopted. I have my crazy spasms like my mom.

I'm the female version of my father.
Which is pretty surprising, because I always lived with my mother and I don't know him that much.

I guess it's one of those nature vs. nurture thing.

Last edited:
I look like a carbon copy of my parents. It's kinda shocking how much I look like both of them. I am built more like my mom though, and facially I look slightly more like my dad.

I act like both of my parents. My mom and I are intrinsically more alike though because in addition to body language, me and her have very similar values and interests.

I look like a carbon copy of my parents. It's kinda shocking how much I look like both of them. I am built more like my mom though, and facially I look slightly more like my dad.

I act like both of my parents. My mom and I are intrinsically more alike though because in addition to body language, me and her have very similar values and interests.

What MBTI types are your parents? Are they also INFJs?

Look like my mother act like none of them

A lot of people so far are saying they don't act like their parents so I'm taking it that most of them are either Artisans, Guardians, or Rationals.

If kids usually get their personality from their parents then I wonder why some are so different from them? Could it be because of society? I mean, I sort of think that we're born with certain traits and then society tells us which of these traits are okay or not. Could it be society is a big influence?

A lot of people so far are saying they don't act like their parents so I'm taking it that most of them are either Artisans, Guardians, or Rationals.

If kids usually get their personality from their parents then I wonder why some are so different from them? Could it be because of society? I mean, I sort of think that we're born with certain traits and then society tells us which of these traits are okay or not. Could it be society is a big influence?

It depends, a lot of my shadow behaviors or negative coping are similar to my parents. Even if the rest of my personality is not similar.

My mom is ESTJ, and my dad is ISTP

Then maybe an idealist is like a mix between an artisan and a guardian?

My mom is an INFJ and dad INTJ.

I don't look or act like them at all.

My mom is an INFJ and dad INTJ.

I don't look or act like them at all.

Well if you're an INFJ and your mom is too then you must think somewhat like her right? Plus it seems like you got both of your parents Ns. Unless their a different type of INFJ and INTP?

Then maybe an idealist is like a mix between an artisan and a guardian?

No I don't think so. Regardless of type our parents are often are a big influence whether its conscious or not. Most people I know are at least some what like their parents.