Which of these two bosses could you barely tolerate? | INFJ Forum

Which of these two bosses could you barely tolerate?

Lurk

[ what ]
Jan 13, 2017
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
6,9 & 4
You are an unemployed paralegal. Only two job offers come your way. You are starving. Pick.

Judge Judy:

or

Nancy Grace:

Life is tough.

Reactions: Free and acd
Neither. Next!

Nancy Grace is way worse... but she also seems like the type to let me bang her during work.

Reactions: Free and Lurk
Judge Judy reminds me a lot of one of my great aunts. She was a total B but deep down, she had a kind and generous heart-- just no tolerance for shenanigans. She dished out tough love. I come from a long line of bitchy women. I think I could deal with the judge.

Last edited:
You refuse to work? Typical obama supporter.

giphy.gif

Nancy Grace
I might have to kill myself in her presence.

I've had similar bosses to both, so I'd go with Judy. Like another poster said, you know where you stand with her. They're both self-righteous assholes, but at least one is somewhat competent.

My last boss was a combination of both. That was hell. If I hadn't found employment elsewhere, I would have chosen starvation over working for her.

I will work for Nancy Grace. She actually cares about people. Despite her insufferable personality, I could at least respect her commitment.

Judge Judy is a bitch. She enjoys berating people, not for any moral or righteous cause, but simply because she is a bitch.

Judge Judy at least seems logical and fair-minded. I might not always enjoy working for her but I could probably get by on competence and common sense.

If I had to work for Nancy Grace I would rage myself into a brain hemorrhage within a year.

at least being scolded by Judy bears some semblance of rationality.