Which of the seven dwarfs are you? | INFJ Forum

Which of the seven dwarfs are you?

You Are Sneezy

You're the first to admit that you're a little neurotic. You've learned that it pays to be cautious in life.
You are very responsible and detail oriented. You are good at keeping a group on task.

You tend to be a bit of a worrywart. You tend to feel like another problem is always right around the corner.
You are a naturally lovable person. You may be quite serious, but you never take yourself too seriously.

You are Dopey

That doesn't mean you're a total dope, but it does mean you are sweet and silly - just like Dopey.
You are innocent and playful, but you're a lot smarter than you look. You can be downright wily.

You have a good sense of intuition and often understand what's really going on. You are a keen observer.
Unlike most people, you don't show your hand right away. You keep your cards close to your chest.

You Are Bashful

You love being part of a group, as long as you're not asked to participate. You rather just be around.
You are an excellent listener and a deep thinker. You are extremely sensitive and emotional.

You are very polite and caring. You think before you speak, and you never say anything you regret.
You are calm and collected. You don't crack under pressure, and you're always able to think clearly.

I guess I'm not dopey.

You are Happy

You are an inspiring and uplifting person. Your positive attitude has taken you far in life.
It's important to you that everyone gets along. You can't stand confrontation.

You are outgoing and friendly. You naturally put people at ease just by being around.
You want to make the world a better and happier place. You are willing to work hard to make things better.

Dopey

Dopey

Grumpy
You can't help but be a little crabby sometimes... life can be so annoying.
You may be a grump, but people still love you. Your honesty and loyalty make up for any moodiness.

You are stubborn and passionate. You can't be easily intimidated or talked out of something.
You'll stand up and fight for those you love. You are a true leader.

T~T ....... okay fine no hard feeling T^T ........ BUT ... but
Nobody's perfect!
I gotta work it!
Again and again 'till I get it right
Nobody's perfect!
You live and you learn it!
na na blah blah

:becky:

You are Happy

You are an inspiring and uplifting person. Your positive attitude has taken you far in life.
It's important to you that everyone gets along. You can't stand confrontation.

You are outgoing and friendly. You naturally put people at ease just by being around.
You want to make the world a better and happier place. You are willing to work hard to make things better.

You Are Dopey

dopey.png

That doesn't mean you're a total dope, but it does mean you are sweet and silly - just like Dopey.
You are innocent and playful, but you're a lot smarter than you look. You can be downright wily.

You have a good sense of intuition and often understand what's really going on. You are a keen observer.
Unlike most people, you don't show your hand right away. You keep your cards close to your chest.