Which Majestic Animal is Drawn to Your Spirit? | INFJ Forum

Which Majestic Animal is Drawn to Your Spirit?

flower

Staff member
Forum Greeter
Mar 29, 2014
Nordic
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1 947
Reactions: Gaze and invisible
lol :p

Venezuelan Poodle-Moth!

c0f6e2f0-74bb-4ec8-8329-69273d312d21.jpg

Much like the Venezuelan poodle-moth, you're very exotic and fluffy. The wings of your soul are fluffy as well.
You've always dreamed about flying and owning numerous amounts of hypoallergenic dogs. Remember to follow your dreams!

Reactions: Satori
Indian Purple Frog!

e8519ada-d8ca-4cec-88b3-07582e1559d4.jpg

You are the Indian Purple Frog. Well, you aren't reeeeally purple. And you might be half seal. Actually you kind of look like a lung. But you're majestic as fuck! You like donuts and Star Wars. Phantom Menace was your favorite. You love Jar-Jar. Good job :)

... Oh hells no

5245362724_Make_It_Stop_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Red-Lipped Batfish!

Much like the primordial red-lipped batfish, you are really good at makeup. You always seem to have an intense look in your eye. You're a pretty good swimmer, but sometimes (like the batfish) you aren't certain who you really are...bat, or fish?; accountant, or Bruce Willis's stunt double? But you're still young. Don't worry.

ea143946-61a4-4a51-a9ca-c25f27d8ece5.jpg

Common Potoo

"You are attracted to people who want to feed you spaghetti"

...Ooook then

I think the deciding factor of this test is what you list your best feature as, lol. All those question when ONE answer is all that is needed. Hahaha!

Reactions: flower
Common Potoo!
e4f4a0db-7c04-46fa-a76c-111b847cc24e.jpg
www.purocoffee.com

Woo-hoo! You're a beautiful patoo! Wow! You are fabulous! You are cool and confident. You do not even care what you look like in photos. You like selfies and mascara. You are attracted to people who want to feed you spaghetti. So much spaghetti. Definitely get with those people, because then you'll have lots of spaghetti always.

Cantor's Giant Softshell Turtle!

attachment.php

Just like this rockin' turtle, you're a pretty cool mamma-jamma. Super wise and chill. Unfortunately, your spirit animal is slow and fat and probably doesn't come equipped with enough inhalers to haul your soul around the mortal realm without getting too winded. You also like chile picante salsa.

True enough.

Attachments

• e3f80895-da5f-4281-944e-3451c28f5c0a.jpg
    e3f80895-da5f-4281-944e-3451c28f5c0a.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 73
Venezuelan Poodle-Moth!
www.ecorazzi.com

Much like the Venezuelan poodle-moth, you're very exotic and fluffy. The wings of your soul are fluffy as well. You've always dreamed about flying and owning numerous amounts of hypoallergenic dogs. Remember to follow your dreams!

Cantor's Giant Softshell Turtle!

e3f80895-da5f-4281-944e-3451c28f5c0a.jpg

Just like this rockin' turtle, you're a pretty cool mamma-jamma. Super wise and
chill. Unfortunately, your spirit animal is slow and fat and probably doesn't
come equipped with enough inhalers to haul your soul around the mortal
realm without getting too winded. You also like chile picante salsa.

Indian Purple Frog!

image.jpg

You are the Indian Purple Frog. Well, you aren't reeeeally purple. And you might be half seal. Actually you kind of look like a lung. But you're majestic as fuck! You like donuts and Star Wars. Phantom Menace was your favorite. You love Jar-Jar. Good job :)

Nooooooooooooo!

But I do love donuts and Star Wars...and Jar-Jar...
Goddammit! I'm an ugly Indian Purple Frog! Wtf. :(

I'm going to eat a donut now.

Reactions: Free
I don't know what to think about this quiz. Can my ego survive the insult of being compared to such aesthetically displeasing animals?

Aye Aye

Just like the illusive Aye Aye, you are wise, scholarly, athletic, well-rounded and overall, a down to earth person. You enjoy life, love and peace. You also enjoy crack. And some speed, and too much caffeine. Otherwise, no, you're totally great!

Venezuelan Poodle-Moth

I think we got the cute one! :w:

Venezuelan Poodle-Moth

I think we got the cute one! :w:

Ahah, yup! The cutest one. :m105: I don't know why I always pick so weird quizzes though.... :D :redface:

Reactions: Satori
Aye aye...
I was going to make up something again but this will do...this will do.

Much like the Venezuelan poodle-moth, you're very exotic and fluffy. The wings of your soul are fluffy as well. You've always dreamed about flying and owning numerous amounts of hypoallergenic dogs. Remember to follow your dreams!

Venezuelan Poodle-Moth!

Much like the Venezuelan poodle-moth, you're very exotic and fluffy.
The wings of your soul are fluffy as well. You've always dreamed about
flying and owning numerous amounts of hypoallergenic dogs. Remember
to follow your dreams!

Cheers,
Ian

Venezuelan Poodle-Moth!

This looks like a Pokémon. So cute!

Common Potoo!
e4f4a0db-7c04-46fa-a76c-111b847cc24e.jpg

Woo-hoo! You're a beautiful patoo! Wow! You are fabulous! You are cool and confident. You do not even care what you look like in photos. You like selfies and mascara. You are attracted to people who want to feed you spaghetti. So much spaghetti. Definitely get with those people, because then you'll have lots of spaghetti always.