Which James Bond are you? | INFJ Forum

Which James Bond are you?

Got all the strange ladies flockin' to me, apparently. :m105:

EIQ439ehzHXl.jpg

image.jpeg

Underappreciated Bond.

Somehow I'm not surprised. :) I always loved his accent....especially when he said "Shaken...not stirred"

Mol0LXS6PsJl.jpg

Reactions: hush
Mol0LXS6PsJl.jpg

Awww yeeaah!

*does a horrible Sean Connery impression*

"Shhaken, not shhtirred."

Excellent imitation....I could hear him!!!!

Excellent imitation....I could hear him!!!!

Yesh,

I have be practishing shince childhood. I shound jusht like him! I shwear! Shean Connery ish amazhing, I have alwaysh loved him. And alwaysh will.

Reactions: Kgal
Dalton? Seriously?
Well better than Moore or Brosnen I guess.

Yesh,

I have be practishing shince childhood. I shound jusht like him! I shwear! Shean Connery ish amazhing, I have alwaysh loved him. And alwaysh will.

:love:

Blond Bond is best Bond.

I got Sean Connery.

I... still haven't actually seen any of the movies, so I'll have to take your word for it... though I feel like I have via osmosis from how much I've heard about them/clips I've seen... d... does that count? ;__; *hides*

:peep:

Reactions: rawr
Not taking the test. Just taking the one I'm named after.

*dead serious*

:love:

I... still haven't actually seen any of the movies, so I'll have to take your word for it... though I feel like I have via osmosis from how much I've heard about them/clips I've seen... d... does that count? ;__; *hides*

:peep:

One of these nights you have got to watch the original The Highlander movie. Sean is marvelous in that one. But the best movie he ever did - in my not so humble opinion - is the Wind and the Lion. Just the way he says "I am THE Raisuli". sigh.... [flutters eyelashes and swoons]:faint:

[video=youtube;fCmR1Ojrvck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCmR1Ojrvck[/video]

I... still haven't actually seen any of the movies...

There is something downright blasphemous about that statement...

This must be remedied. I call Bond Flick Fest to cure this horrible ailment! Bond Binge anyone? :D

EIQ439ehzHXl.jpg