Which exotic fruit are you? | INFJ Forum

Which exotic fruit are you?

You Are a Coconut

You are a trustworthy and loyal person. You are a keeper of secrets and confidences.
You know that you have to be a friend in order to make friends. And that's why you have so many great ones.

You are warm-hearted, witty, and even irreverent. You have an outrageous sense of humor that gets people laughing.
People know they're going to have a blast when you're around. You bring the fun!

Hey [MENTION=3361]Edith[/MENTION] look, I'm an NZer and I didn't even know it!

lolololol

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah KIWI :D

buuut... in New Zealand we call those kiwifruit. ;)

[MENTION=3361]Edith[/MENTION] : SILLY ELOWEN BIRDS ARE MEAT NOT FRUIT

kiwixk.jpg

You Are a Kiwi

You're a very outgoing person. You start each day excited about the people you'll see and meet.
You're the type of person who's just comfortable around others. You are a very social creature.

You are quite opinionated. You can't help but have a view on everything, and you don't mind sharing it!
You are prepared for whatever comes your way in life. You plan for the worst and expect the best.

You Are a Starfruit

You believe in living in the present. There's nothing but the here and now.
You dislike long explanations. You are impatient, and you don't trust anything that can't be explained quickly.

You bond easily with children and animals. You have a beautiful innocence that others have lost.
You love to dance. You express yourself through movement, and you're rarely sitting still.

....lol no

wooo hoooo i'm a kiwi!

You Are a Kiwi

You're a very outgoing person. You start each day excited about the people you'll see and meet.
You're the type of person who's just comfortable around others. You are a very social creature.

You are quite opinionated. You can't help but have a view on everything, and you don't mind sharing it!
You are prepared for whatever comes your way in life. You plan for the worst and expect the best.

Kiwi bird:
kiwi_bird_trip.jpg

Kiwi fruit:
kiwi_fruit.jpg

passionfruit.png

You Are Passionfruit

You are an enthusiastic and easily excitable person. If there's one thing you've got, it's passion!
You have changeable moods. You can never predict what you'll feel, but you usually remain upbeat.

You are imaginative and very visual. You can play out whole movies in your head.
You definitely like to keep moving and changing in your life. You're always looking for your next muse or inspiration.

That is the weirdest looking passion fruit I've seen so far.

You Are a Starfruit
You dislike long explanations. You are impatient, and you don't trust anything that can't be explained quickly.

You bond easily with children and animals. You have a beautiful innocence that others have lost.
You love to dance. You express yourself through movement, and you're rarely sitting still.
-----------------------------------

This is like everything I am not.

Well hello there [MENTION=3940]bluegreen[/MENTION], it's nice to meet you :)

Thanks. Just got off a string of nights. I'm in a bit of a haze...

You Are a Starfruit

You Are a Coconut

You are a trustworthy and loyal person. You are a keeper of secrets and confidences.
You know that you have to be a friend in order to make friends. And that's why you have so many great ones.

You are warm-hearted, witty, and even irreverent. You have an outrageous sense of humor that gets people laughing.
People know they're going to have a blast when you're around. You bring the fun!

Me too...now where are the limes? :p

You Are a Starfruit

You love to dance. You express yourself through movement, and you're rarely sitting still. (BULLSHIT! :m100:)

You Are Passionfruit
You are an enthusiastic and easily excitable person. If there's one thing you've got, it's passion!
You have changeable moods. You can never predict what you'll feel, but you usually remain upbeat.

You are imaginative and very visual. You can play out whole movies in your head.
You definitely like to keep moving and changing in your life. You're always looking for your next muse or inspiration.