Mar 29, 2014
Nordic
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1 947
You are :poop:.

which_emoji_are_you_result_2_st-400x210.jpg

You're not great with boundaries, and you think everything's hilarious. Some people think you're weird, some think you're offensive, and some think you're silly... but guess what? At least you got them to think!

Last edited:
You are :-|.

which_emoji_are_you_result_6_st-400x210.jpg

You're not into much. You're not interested in things, and things aren't interested in you. You like to drink medium-sized glasses of room temperature water while you listen to the refrigerator hum. You slept through most of 2011, and you didn't miss it. You should probably try to get out more. But maybe not.

You're not into much. You're not interested in things, and things aren't interested in you. You like to drink medium-sized glasses of room temperature water while you listen to the refrigerator hum. You slept through most of 2011, and you didn't miss it. You should probably try to get out more. But maybe not.

thanks for telling me what I already know.

Which Emoji Are You? You are :-|.
which_emoji_are_you_result_6_st-400x210.jpg

Reactions: rawr
which_emoji_are_you_result_4_st-400x210.jpg

You are :evil:.
You seem nice on the outside, but inside you’re a little devilish! You like to play tricks - and not always funny ones! You've been known to laugh at the misfortune of others, but not too loud because you still want people to like you.

What?! Lol ok, maybe :}

which_emoji_are_you_result_3_st-400x210.jpg

Yeah, the world's a bad place all right. People are jerks, the weather's lousy, and there's never anything good on TV. Well, except Firefly, and they canceled that! You're in a crappy mood, and you have every right to be. Maybe someday you'll feel better about things, but it's doubtful. Grrrrrr!

WHAT!!! NO.......:m119: you must be mistaken........my awnsers where right, but I don't know about the description.......whatever :m039::m054:

LOL @ the :-| description

OMFG!!!!!!! I got..

You are 8-O.

which_emoji_are_you_result_7_st-400x210.jpg

You're the one who always jumps at loud noises, and seem to constantly be in a state of shock. It's just that so many surprising things happen! You frequently write in ALL CAPS and the exclamation point is your favorite punctuation mark!!!!

You are :-|

This quiz better stop and recognize! I'm into all kinds of things because I'm awesome like that. Not my fault all the quiz items are boring.