Which Disney Princess Are You? | INFJ Forum

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Yup, that’s me. :p
qBtebiT.jpg

You got: Moana

You're a true adventurer, ready to take on any of life's challenges. You love traveling and seeing new sights, even if sometimes it's just so you can brag about how many places you've been to.

anigif_enhanced-14982-1496945896-4.gif

You got: Rapunzel

You're a dreamer, and because of that you hate feeling trapped or confined. Travel is one of your favorite things, but you're also happy staying home as long as you have something fun to do, like painting. Or baking. Or candle-making. Or brushing your hair, even.

Rapunzel-running-in-Tangled.gif

Actually.... Yes.

You're welcome Phantom ^_^

You got: Belle

You're smart and studious, though your love of stories and active imagination can cause you to be a little distracted sometimes. When you're focused, you're unstoppable. Other times, your brain just goes on walkabouts while you try to rein it in.

anigif_enhanced-31287-1496945938-3.gif

You got: Pocahontas

You're an independent person, and your personal freedom is one of your most valued possessions. Ideally you'd like to have a life where you don't have to answer to anyone but yourself...even if that means being single for longer than most people.

You got: Ariel

You're a dreamer in every sense, even if it means that your life goals are sometimes a little unrealistic. You're exactly the type of person who, as a kid, probably listed "superhero" as what you wanted to be when you grew up. You just know there's something great out there waiting for you, and you'll sign whichever sketchy documents you have to sign in order to get it.

anigif_enhanced-31347-1496946130-7.gif

You got: Mulan

If your friends could sum you up in a few words, they would probably choose "fierce AF." You're the first to defend anyone who can't defend themselves, but it's not because you're aggressive or confrontational; it's because you have a big heart. And also maybe because you know you can win a fight.

as expected!! classic infj

Attachments

• 3E5C29AD-C083-486D-92B4-7A5C4EA6898A.png
    3E5C29AD-C083-486D-92B4-7A5C4EA6898A.png
    905.3 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: sassafras
classic infj
How can you be so sure?
She seems like a Te user to me. ...not so much Fe. She's higher on the Fi scale maybe.

Anna is definitely Fe.

Who knows... Maybe @Ren . Whatcha think?

Reactions: sassafras
I remember taking this test before and got Belle. Now I got:

What I love most about rivers is
You can't step in the same river twice
The water's always changing, always flowing....

FA75EE08-FC12-4479-B666-8CD3BDB8AA34.jpeg

You got: Ariel

anigif_enhanced-31347-1496946130-7.gif

You're a dreamer in every sense, even if it means that your life goals are sometimes a little unrealistic. You're exactly the type of person who, as a kid, probably listed "superhero" as what you wanted to be when you grew up. You just know there's something great out there waiting for you, and you'll sign whichever sketchy documents you have to sign in order to get it.

I’m so in for a Disney related quiz!

You got: Rapunzel

Witty and outgoing, you have a sense of humor that always keeps people smiling. You are constantly on the look for adventure and don't settle down easily.
After eighteen years alone in her tower, Rapunzel has taught herself everything from painting to cooking to science. But what she loves most is the idea of exploring the world for herself, rather than creating her own inside of the thick stone walls.

upload_2020-4-26_15-5-12.gif upload_2020-4-26_15-4-40.gif

Last edited: