Which cirque du soleil show are you? | INFJ Forum

Which cirque du soleil show are you?

O
0069a7b3-9871-4d74-8b52-f6329a456e86.jpg

You're one of depth and artistry, who believes anything is possible like O, an aquatic escape that pays tribute to the timelessness of the theater! Read more about O: http://livedesignonline.com/mag/creative-team-behind-cirque-du-soleils-o-and-bellagio-theatre
oshow.png

Amaluna

02f1754e-3a11-4757-bde7-f5fbecfe3f7f.jpg

You're enigmatic and sensual like Amaluna, which is set on a mysterious island where the characters are ruled by the Goddesses and guided by the moon cycles! You're also rather romantic like the Queen of the island, Prospera's daughter, who meets a suitor among the sailors shipwrecked upon the island.

O

0069a7b3-9871-4d74-8b52-f6329a456e86.jpg

You're one of depth and artistry, who believes anything is possible like O, an aquatic escape that pays tribute to the timelessness of the theater!

You're one of depth and artistry, who believes anything is possible like O, an aquatic escape that pays tribute to the timelessness of the theater!

^I find it interesting how in quizzes I either get the logical result or the creative, artistic result. Perhaps the duality of my personality :)