Which Broadway Musical Best Describes Your Life? | INFJ Forum

Which Broadway Musical Best Describes Your Life?

The Sound of Music

4bfd8780-b6c4-4ded-8e43-a7c7cb746f78.jpg

Your life tends to be very structured and authority has a firm hand over you. However, you know that everyone has a soft side. All it takes is a little music to make even the toughest person smile!

113d7f41-817c-45ff-86a6-af14d3997f8a.jpg

Hairspray

You look at life like it's one big party! And why not? You never take things too seriously; you'd rather dance it out! You aren't afraid of change and think that we should all love each other even though we're different

The Sound of Music

Your life tends to be very structured and authority has a firm hand over you. However, you know that everyone has a soft side. All it takes is a little music to make even the toughest person smile!

I thought I was going to get The Sound of Music but I got Hairspray.

I thought I was going to get The Sound of Music but I got Hairspray.

Funny- I thought I would have gotten Hairspray! hahahaha

Les Miserables

image.jpg

You're not afraid to fight for a cause you're passionate about. You're also not afraid to show people exactly how much they mean to you. Maybe life has thrown you some curve balls, but you know you can fight through it even if you're the last man standing!

Les Miserables
You're not afraid to fight for a cause you're passionate about. You're also not afraid to show people exactly how much they mean to you. Maybe life has thrown you some curve balls, but you know you can fight through it even if you're the last man standing!

Aww man... I was hoping I'd get Sweeney Todd or something. (Just kidding! I figured I was going to get this result.)

Wicked

You are fearless and ready to try defying gravity! Nothing is going to stop you from reaching your goals. You never judge people based on their appearances and love helping others. You know that your past does not define you and that you can do anything you set your mind to.

The Sound of Music

739ccb6c-0a64-430e-8977-3e7582ce6fcc.jpg

You live your life worry free. You know that some things in your past can never change, but that doesn't mean you can't make the future bright. You have loving friends that would do anything for you, and you would do anything for them in return. A born leader, you never back down from doing what's right, even when it's difficult!

:m075: umm no.

Wicked:
d7cef6ab-324e-478f-ae23-ac99a7ba5665.jpg

You are fearless and ready to try defying gravity! Nothing is going to stop you from reaching your goals. You never judge people based on their appearances and love helping others. You know that your past does not define you and that you can do anything you set your mind to