Where should you get pierced

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whereshouldyougetpiercedquiz/

You should pierce your eyebrow

You have no desire to lead or follow. You prefer to not be a part of the crowd.
Very introspective, you can be silently critical of yourself and others. Your inner voice is honest.

You value uniqueness and boldness. The biggest turn on is when someone isn't afraid to be him or herself.
You make your decisions based on what's right for you, not based on what the world thinks you should do.

It said I should pierce my belly button. Done already ;D

Reactions: Gaze
mHHvY.jpg

I have a pretty mouth ^^

You Should Pierce Your Lip

You appreciate strangeness and eccentricity. Personal quirks charm you.
People are intimidated by your uniqueness, but you are a genuinely nice person.

Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long. You are very dynamic.
You are open to new ideas and plans, even if they scare you to death at first.

The lip? nope but the description is dead on...kind of.

You Should Pierce Your Ear

ear.jpg

You are a leader of sorts. You lead through consensus and cooperation.
You are complimentary to those around you. If someone does something noteworthy, you notice and mention it.

You have an ambitious streak. You see your life as a gift, and you don't want to waste it.
You blend in well, and you don't like to make waves. You prefer to stay out of trouble.

Where Should You Get Pierced?

Should Pierce Your Nose

You turn heads and intrigue minds everywhere you go. People are dying to know more about you.
Your confidence has taken you further in life than your actual skills. You fake it until you make it.

Imaginative and unique, you have a natural creative talent in the arts.
You are a flamboyant person. You don't try to

uh...no

(don't get it, the whole description is wrong on so many levels :D )

You Should Pierce Your Chin

You love playful and fun banter. You're always ready to volley back a zinger in conversation.
You love people who are ready to flirt, play, and exchange witticisms. You like a good conversational sparring partner.

If you're bored, you will tend to become lazy and apathetic. You are content to just be.
You get by on your charm whenever you can. People like to make you happy.

Who needs a test to tell them where to pierce?????? OMGosh. Look, if you are trying to make yourself more attractive, you go with a more conventional piercing. If you have no personality and need to do something superfically brazen so you can pretend you stand out, you pick an edgier location.

Have some discernment.

You guys, there are some really interesting tests online, but if something only has 5 questions, that should be a REALLY BIG CLUE that it's worthless. You would probably get a better reading from a 1-800-PSYCHIC who is looking into a crystal ball.

[h=4]You Should Pierce Your Eyebrow[/h]

You Should Pierce Your Bellybutton

You're up for anything. You rather go with the flow and have a bad time than be picky and miss out.
You don't take yourself too seriously, and you hope no one else does either. You're just here to have a good time.

You are adventurous and daring. You're dying to take risks every day.
You are the life of the party, and you love getting people together. You are always the center of attention.

Lip!

You appreciate strangeness and eccentricity. Personal quirks charm you.
People are intimidated by your uniqueness, but you are a genuinely nice person.

Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long. You are very dynamic.
You are open to new ideas and plans, even if they scare you to death at first.
---

[MENTION=4576]GracieRuth[/MENTION],

Calm yourself, please.

meh.ro1796.jpg

I got eyebrow and was really disappointed because that is one of my most loathed piercings. Ugh.

You guys, there are some really interesting tests online, but if something only has 5 questions, that should be a REALLY BIG CLUE that it's worthless. You would probably get a better reading from a 1-800-PSYCHIC who is looking into a crystal ball.

You do know people just do this stuff for fun, right? I doubt anyone actually takes them that seriously. If they do, that's special, I guess. But I really doubt it.

[MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION], I find eyebrow rings to be a bit trashy myself. Not sure if that's why you don't like them but that's it for me.