Where is your God today? | INFJ Forum

Where is your God today?

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
Poor damn girl. Surely your God should heal her if anyone right?

[video=youtube;tVG1x-rh6FE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVG1x-rh6FE[/video]

I'm wondering if you're first language isnt english?

Raging at an absent god — one who does not talk back or otherwise provide proof of his presence — is the sign of a recurring liminal passage in the Sociopath life, marking the start of yet another Sisyphean effort to extract a sliver of meaning from existence.

Reactions: acd
Raging at an absent god — one who does not talk back or otherwise provide proof of his presence — is the sign of a recurring liminal passage in the Sociopath life, marking the start of yet another Sisyphean effort to extract a sliver of meaning from existence.

ohhhh big...uh.......words......
*is impressed*

Touche. I still rage at a God I dont believe in. Not to do so would be to turn that rage into myself. An imaginary God apparently does have a use after all.

You know though, I wasnt really raging at God on this one, more of raging at the people who do. However I do occasion catch myself telling God that I am going to kick its ass when I see it. Just in case you know...

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
Touche. I still rage at a God I dont believe in. Not to do so would be to turn that rage into myself. An imaginary God apparently does have a use after all.

[video=youtube;3m9hwt-wixA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m9hwt-wixA[/video]

[video=youtube;3m9hwt-wixA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m9hwt-wixA[/video]

LOL. Funny. But maybe not for the reason HE thinks.

Yeah so the suggestion I still believe in God enough to acknowledge it on some level is a bit disconcerting to me. Because I have worked hard to get the last vestiges of the tendrils placed in my mind from the society I live in out. I tried very hard to stop yelling at "God" for a while but like I said, I noticed very quickly when I did not have that outlet, all of that disgust and anger stayed in me. There was no outlet for it. I dont really yell at the God of the bible though. Its more of the thing that potentially caused this universe to come into existence. A teenager with a chip on his shoulder playing a game. A room full of programmers running a program that created us and everything we know. Very rarely the religious representation of "God" though as it has less reality for me than other possibilities.

These days I yell at a thing I know is imaginary but that I give just enough reality to so that it absorbs what I need it to. In other words, I may not have gotten rid of all the tendrils but what is left is my bitch.

Who is he? and why?

"He" is the dude in the video.

I know great English. You should let Lark know so that he can compliment me again. Perfect English makes you a robot though, I like to add a little personality to it.

"He" is the dude in the video.

I know great English. You should let Lark know so that he can compliment me again. Perfect English makes you a robot though, I like to add a little personality to it.

What is "great English"? Are you from "Great Britain"?

I thought you meant "he" was god.

Hey. The engrish thing. Someone in the world will always be more literate and grammatically correct than you. Just remember that the next time you feel the need to take the time and call someone else out for it.

But hell, if it really makes you feel better about yourself or position on anything, go for it.

Ill just say it now, I benefit greatly from speel check.

ohhhh big...uh.......words......
*is impressed*
tongue.gif