Where do you meet people everyday? | INFJ Forum

Where do you meet people everyday?

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by Gaze, Apr 22, 2012.

Share This Page

More threads by Gaze
  1. Gaze

Gaze My word . . . hmm
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Where do you meet people in your life everyday?

It seems more difficult meet people so I'm curious about where you tend to meet people who develop an ongoing contact or relationship everyday, whether work, home, school, etc.?

Where do most of your social associations come from?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Whiskers

Whiskers Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Sadly, I don't meet people, generally speaking. I became acquainted with most of my associates through a game I play competitively, and other than that I rarely make friends. In my entire four years at university I have met no new friends there, and I have met only one at my current internship placement, mostly due to consistent efforts on the part of the other person. I should probably attempt to be less socially evasive.

Gaze likes this.
  3. knight in battle

knight in battle Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Most ongoing contacts are from college or a church/religious group. Most of the loyal ones were through the internet; needless to say, "ongoing contact" usually doesn't include meeting.

Most of my non-ongoing contacts are from institutional settings, like classes. I don't stay in contact unless there is a strong one on one affinity.

#3 knight in battle, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  4. Vict

Vict mechanical and habitual agent

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISTP
    Enneagram:
    They fall into my lap. Work, classes, bars, restaurants, book stores, bus stops, hotel lobbies. As to the how, well, I talk to them. Most aren't interested in my deal. A few were.

That online shit is tricky, though. I'd only consider it these days if they live nearby and want to grab coffee or a drink or something. Something laid back. No drawn out correspondence. You know, so's I can assess if they're after my liver.