Please don't tell anyone I work in finance =/

My gaps were in

Theology
Economics and
British Politics

Reactions: Edith
History
Philosophy

It's cool they have a suggested reading part at the end of the quiz. I like your quizes [MENTION=3361]Edith[/MENTION]. :D

History
Philosophy

It's cool they have a suggested reading part at the end of the quiz. I like your quizes [MENTION=3361]Edith[/MENTION]. :D

Thank you :]
I was using stumble upon haha.

Reactions: This
Religion & Theology

This was fun, but it was a very limited survey.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I don't like being portrayed as a dumb-ass, which this test succeeded in doing. :m082:
Meh, I've always sucked at general knowledge.
+1

Also, the questions in this test are rather regional. (Or: that's what I'll be telling myself so I can sleep at night.)

I don't much care for knowledge.

History and Politics.

I can't believe I missed the date of Hitler's invasion of Poland. by one year! D:

History and Politics but I still got one right in both sections. I got perfects on most of the other sections. I do suck at history and politics, they bore the crap out of me unless it's very specific areas.

Politics and Law. I was stumped on the British centered questions. I need to brush up on my Anglo-centric knowledge.

History and Politics also. Haha. I got 3/3 on all the other parts. ^_^

The questions were extremely limited.

Agreed they where also extremely specific to each discipline.

I had gaps in Politics, Law, Theology and arts.

Come on....

I have a gap in my knowledge as it concerns History. :noidea:

The fact that I only have a gap in that area means I was a good guesser as it concerned details of the UK’s legal and political systems. :wink:

cheers,
Ian

I have a gap in my knowledge as it concerns History. :noidea:

The fact that I only have a gap in that area means I was a good guesser as it concerned details of the UK