What's your tea type

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourteatypequiz/
[h=4]You Are Jasmine Tea[/h]
You are thoughtful, but you also try not to overthink things too much. Sometimes it's important to just be.
You are not very complimentary. You only complement others when you genuinely, truly mean it.

You do not talk about your feelings. You prefer to keep your emotions private.
You are calm and collected. Even when things are crazy, you keep your cool.

Jasmine
You are thoughtful, but you also try not to overthink things too much. Sometimes it's important to just be.
You are not very complimentary. You only complement others when you genuinely, truly mean it.

You do not talk about your feelings. You prefer to keep your emotions private.
You are calm and collected. Even when things are crazy, you keep your cool.

hmm. . not so much. . and i dont use tea bags. .
just for the record. .
cranbeery creme is my favorite

Last edited:
Earl Grey

Great moments of insight and sensitivity come to you often. You have many epiphanies.
You are very scientific. You like to experiment and pour over research about everything.

You are organized and methodical. You have your own system for doing things, even if it doesn't make sense to others.
You are interested in many subjects, and your interest isn't superficial. You dig deep.

I dunno about all that, but I love Earl Grey! Yummy...

Chai Tea

You're quite the charmer. You know how to get what you want from almost anyone.
You are high-powered and spunky. You bring a lot to the table... sometimes too much!

You are brilliant and pioneering. You never do things the normal way... you do them your way.
Friends describe you as sensitive, spirited, and compulsive. Bright and blazing with intensity, you seem mysterious and moody to many.

+1 chai...

...but I couldn't find the answer 'You don't take your teabag out at all. You're too impatient to steep your tea properly so you add milk and sugar straight away and start out with sweet milky water and finish with concentrated tea syrup'

You Are Earl Grey Tea
Great moments of insight and sensitivity come to you often. You have many epiphanies.
You are very scientific. You like to experiment and pour over research about everything.

You are organized and methodical. You have your own system for doing things, even if it doesn't make sense to others.
You are interested in many subjects, and your interest isn't superficial. You dig deep.
If by my "own system" you mean that while I'm in the process of working something out it looks like a chaotic, disorganized mess to the observer, except when I'm done and everything falls neatly into place - Then, sure, I have a "system."

It's, uhh, organized chaos?

[h=4]You Are English Breakfast Tea[/h]
breakfast-tea.jpg

[h=3]
[/h]

You tend to have rather traditional views of love. You are faithful and willing to work hard in a relationship.
Hard working and ambitious, you can survive in the most cut throat work environment.

You're steady, organized, and determined to achieve your dreams.
People can count on you. You take duties and responsibilities seriously.

Earl Grey