What's your scarf style? | INFJ Forum

What's your scarf style?

I can't deny it...I definitely look good without a lot of effort...:m164:

Your Scarf Style is Comfortable

You want to look good with whatever you wear, but you also want to feel good. Comfort comes first for you.
So it's likely that your favorite scarf keeps you warm on the coldest day. And flimsier scarves should have amazing feeling fabric.

Because you gravitate towards high quality, natural products, your scarves have a draped look to them.
Your style may be casual, but it's also breezy and easygoing. You look good without a lot of effort.

Reactions: Gaze
[h=1]Your Scarf Style is Comfortable[/h]

comfortable.jpg

You want to look good with whatever you wear, but you also want to feel good. Comfort comes first for you.

So it's likely that your favorite scarf keeps you warm on the coldest day. And flimsier scarves should have amazing feeling fabric.

Because you gravitate towards high quality, natural products, your scarves have a draped look to them.
Your style may be casual, but it's also breezy and easygoing. You look good without a lot of effort.

Reactions: cvp12gh5

You should wear a scarf over your whole face.

You should wear a scarf over your whole face.

Wow, Chulo must be drinking again, lol. You're such a bitter drunk. Grow up, Loser. What? You didn't think I'd realize it was you? As soon as you called someone a fag for no good reason, I knew it had your dumb ass written all over it. Please respond so I can make you go on vaca from this account too, you wannabe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Chulo must be drinking again, lol. You're such a bitter drunk. Grow up, Loser.

I'm a loving and caring drunk. You are good at making assumptions I've noticed. And being so sure of them that they become your reality. Good for you. Congrats on the baby and stuff...

I'm a loving and caring drunk. You are good at making assumptions I've noticed. And being so sure of them that they become your reality. Good for you. Congrats on the baby and stuff...

No, girlfriend, I'm right on. You have a "tell". And it's very f'ing obvious. Everything about you is f'ing obvious.

P.S. and just because you perceive yourself a certain way, doesn't make it so...

What is a "tell"???

Everything huh? Go ahead... tell me what you know about me.

Lol enough to know that I shouldn't waste my time writing about it, lol. But I'm sure you are also aware of what a waste you are.

Oh, no offense or anything. Wait...never mind...please do.

Jesus Christ what happened between you two?
Where did it all go wrong?!

Lol, I gave him good advice (in the past) and he got pissed off and started throwing insults. It's a good example of "can't handle the truth" syndrome. Poor guy. I hope he recovers. (Pussy.)

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw

Aw man, you took my line! Lol

Reactions: cvp12gh5
No it was horrible advise.

Whether you thought it was horrible or not, you handled the advice THAT YOU ASKED FOR FROM THIS FORUM completely wrong.

And I am pretty sure it wasn't horrible, considering your lack of maturity...I bet I hit the nail right on the head.

Oh, and don't ask about my pregnancy. I don't make nice with people that are fake. Really. I'm REAL. Remember?

And [MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] yes, I love scarves. Comfy ones. And I apologized already to Framed for this, but that a-hole had to go there out of nowhere...again, referencing the maturity level.

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
some birds did shit all over this thread, and when a bird shits on something its good luck for what it shat on.

i got the following result because im awesome....

YOUR SCARF STYLE IS BOLD.

You are cutting edge with your fashion. You like to experiment with new looks or bring back old trends.
You aren't afraid to go a little over the top with your style. You have the confidence to pull off many looks.

You draw your fashion inspiration from many sources, and you're the type of person who shops anywhere and everywhere.
You can put together a look from any store or closet. You just intuitively get fashion.

I have a scarf that I got in the army and I just love it!