What's your relationship dealbreaker? | INFJ Forum

What's your relationship dealbreaker?

Sensiko

Permanent Fixture
Jul 24, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
I'm sure as INFJs, we can choose to put up with a lot of shit from the ones we (choose to) love. But what will you absolutely not put up with? What's your point of no return?

For me it's trust. When the trust is gone, so am I. Also arguing. Constant arguing takes too much out of me and I will start to physically internalize the stress.

for me its cheating cant stand it i hate arguing also and trust is really important to me the three things i look for in relationships is 1.trust 2.honesty.3having real conversations
and the three things i hate the most is1.controling 2. jealousy 3cheating and im a sucker for green eyes first thought when i woke up this morning ;)

for me its cheating cant stand it i hate arguing also and trust is really important to me the three things i look for in relationships is 1.trust 2.honesty.3having real conversations
and the three things i hate the most is1.controling 2. jealousy 3cheating and im a sucker for green eyes first thought when i woke up this morning ;)

Hey, :welcome:

what type of relationships do you tend to get into

like do you get into long or short realtionships

Oh right, the last relationship I was in was 11 years. Before that, nothing serious.

what made him different then everybody else

what made him different then everybody else
Something indescribable, guttural. Like I knew him before and we could talk about nothing for hours. Extraordinary physical chemistry. He was able to get past my wall. But enough about him. :blah:

Oh right, the last relationship I was in was 11 years. Before that, nothing serious.

:hug:That must have been difficult to go through.

My relationship deal breaker is also cheating, which leads to a lack of trust as you said.

She has to get along with my friends and family. Also if she flips her lid on my family, she's out.

Openly hostile towards religion

Cheating is a deal breaker but that is kind of common and not worth explaining.

Yar. Trust's a huge issue, a definitive deal breaker(Its in my top 5, probably),still, I think, the foundation of a relationship is reliant on communication, and following the series of troubles, obstacles encountered, to arrive at a better place where further progression's possible.

Lack of communication, lack of trust and of course cheating would be the deal breakers. I feel like those three demeanors take away from my own sense of self-respect.

lying although you can't really control that

lying although you can't really control that

The problem with lying is there are different levels.

"Of course that dress doesn't make you look fat"

to

"Of course I like your mother"

to

"I stopped drinking years ago"

to

"of course I'm STD free"

>_<

The problem with lying is there are different levels.

"Of course that dress doesn't make you look fat"

to

"Of course I like your mother"

to

"I stopped drinking years ago"

to

"of course I'm STD free"

>_<

I don't really trust too much what anyone says especially if they're going to tell me what I want to hear which I'd hate so I'd avoid not asking most of those questions. I'd use their actions to judge the truth, not their adamant reassurance.

it's amazing how much we can forgive in someone we have really fallen for. but yeah trust is a big issue. unhealthy or dangerous lifestyles turn me off. wow, it would be great if i could have a consistently healthy lifestyle myself.

Reactions: jyrffw54