What's your playground personality?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourplaygroundpersonalityquiz/

You Were a Geek

You didn't exactly relish your time on the playground - you would have rather been reading.
You probably avoided any kind of physical activity and preferred friends that did the same.

And while you may have been a bit awkward as a kid, you rule the world now - as all geeks do.
You've got the smarts and skills to compete in this modern world. Thank goodness you didn't waste your time playing sports!

So, i rule the world now? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!!! (lol)

You Were a Loner
You may have had a few friends on the playground, but you never felt like you really fit in.
And while this was not the greatest when you were little, it's served you well as an adult.

You have learned to be independent - both in your thoughts and your actions.
Not fitting in is now your strength. You defy labels, and you are completely original.

You Were a Loner

loner.png

You may have had a few friends on the playground, but you never felt like you really fit in.
And while this was not the greatest when you were little, it's served you well as an adult.

Not fitting in is now your strength. You defy labels, and you are completely original.

You Were a Loner

You Were a Loner

loner.png

Post it now!

myspace-40x40.jpg

You Were a Loner

geek.png

You Were a Geek

You didn't exactly relish your time on the playground - you would have rather been reading.
You probably avoided any kind of physical activity and preferred friends that did the same.

And while you may have been a bit awkward as a kid, you rule the world now - as all geeks do.
You've got the smarts and skills to compete in this modern world. Thank goodness you didn't waste your time playing sports!

(Correction, I spent most of my time playing sports or reading in the library.)

You Were a Loner

Geek

I was actually quite social and active during recess in elementry school. I LOVED to play tag and really complex games (most of which I came up with). It wasn't often, but when they would catch on, most people in our grade would play it for weeks.

hah

You Were a Loner

You Were Popular

On the playground, you were one of the lucky ones... people really liked you.
And while no one had a perfect school experience, yours was pretty darn close.

It's no surprise that you're equally popular as an adult. You have a great circle of friends that you can rely on.
You succeed in all arenas of life. You are simply charming and dazzling!

Ha! I was anything but popular.

You Were a Loner

You Were a Loner

You Were a Loner

How depressing...

You Were a Loner

All this loneliness makes a bit sad for everyone. *hugs* everyone

You Were a Geek

[haha, oh wells]

You Were a Loner

You Were a Geek

You've got the smarts and skills to compete in this modern world. Thank goodness you didn't waste your time playing sports

Ha. It says I was a bully.
In reality, I just liked to shove boys into their lockers for calling me dirty names..

Last edited: