What's your karaoke theme song? | INFJ Forum

What's your karaoke theme song?

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Since U Been Gone"

You are a very expressive and genuine person.
You're not so emotional that you wear your heart on your sleeve - but you're not afraid to show how you're truly feeling.

Whether you're singing along in the car or singing on stage, your favorite songs make you get a little carried away.
You're definitely the type most likely to dream of becoming a rock star!

You might also sing: "Livin' La Vida Loca," "I Will Survive," or "Hollaback Girl"

Stay away from people who sing: "I'll Make Love to You"

You're not so emotional that you wear your heart on your sleeve - but you're not afraid to show how you're truly feeling.

Whether you're singing along in the car or singing on stage, your favorite songs make you get a little carried away.

You might also sing: "Livin' La Vida Loca," "I Will Survive," or "Hollaback Girl"

I love the warning at the end.

similar much?

I am beginning to doubt that the catalog is very extensive.

So just go to YouTube and post your own favorites. I think I'll do that when I get home. No YouTube at work!

singer-5.gif

Sorry, there isn't much diversity in the descriptions. Hmm . . .

C-c-combo breaker! Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Margaritaville" You are a true party animal, but your style is mild and chill. Kicking back with a few friends and a few drinks is all you need to be happy. You certainly don't feel pressured to be a part of any party scene. In fact, you avoid trendier spots. You've been known to kick loose anywhere and everywhere. All you need is a cooler. You might also sing: "Gin and Juice," "Love Shack," and "Red Red Wine" Stay away from people who sing: "Wind Beneath My Wings"

Last edited:
(This is true, I am a complete ham on stage)

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Baby Got Back"

You're a total show off who is willing to risk looking like a fool to get a few laughs.
In fact, you'll go for the cheap laugh if you need to... because it's better than no reaction!

Your friends can count on you to get a party started, and you'll party hard until you can't remember their names.
You're charismatic, charming, and a total character. With or without a few drinks in you.

You might also sing: "I Touch Myself," "Oops I Did it Again," or "My Humps"

Stay away from people who sing: "Candle in the Wind"

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Margaritaville"

You are a true party animal, but your style is mild and chill.
Kicking back with a few friends and a few drinks is all you need to be happy.

You certainly don't feel pressured to be a part of any party scene. In fact, you avoid trendier spots.
You've been known to kick loose anywhere and everywhere. All you need is a cooler.

You might also sing: "Gin and Juice," "Love Shack," and "Red Red Wine"

Stay away from people who sing: "Wind Beneath My Wings"

Funny. I hate karaoke, but if I was wasted I could possibly see myself doing gin and juice. Hiphop is a little bit easier since you don't actually have to sing per se.

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Add it Up"

You are a rebel and poet. You combine rhyme, rhythm, and sex in a new and interesting manner. You inner Punk needs to express itself and usually does. You love a good beat and can do many things in "rhythm"! Black clothes, spiked hair, and razorblade tattoos are what you are all about. You put the Sex in the Sex Pistols, and the Mone in The Ramones! Keep your shocking theme song alive in Karaoke bars and bowling alleys across this great country.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHapDS2fcFE"]YouTube- VIOLENT FEMMES-Add it Up[/ame]

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Baby Got Back"

You're a total show off who is willing to risk looking like a fool to get a few laughs.
In fact, you'll go for the cheap laugh if you need to... because it's better than no reaction!

Your friends can count on you to get a party started, and you'll party hard until you can't remember their names.
You're charismatic, charming, and a total character. With or without a few drinks in you.

You might also sing: "I Touch Myself," "Oops I Did it Again," or "My Humps"

Stay away from people who sing: "Candle in the Wind"

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "YMCA"

singer-2.gif

You're the type of person who can't have fun unless everyone else is right there with you having a blast.
You have an amazing knack for figuring out what people want, and you don't mind going the extra mile to make them happy.

The spotlight is something you enjoy on occasion, but you prefer that not all the attention is on you.
If you've gotten people to sing or dance along with you, then you're song is a success.

You might also sing: "Macarena," "Hot, Hot, Hot" or "Stayin' Alive"

Stay away from people who sing: "The Greatest Love of All"