What's your glass of wine? | INFJ Forum

What's your glass of wine?

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Gaze, Sep 13, 2017.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
More threads by Gaze
  1. Gaze

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Threads:
    2,388
    Messages:
    28,136
    Featured Threads:
    99
    Likes Received:
    21,816
    Trophy Points:
    1,906
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Milktoast Bandit likes this.
  2. OP
    Gaze

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Threads:
    2,388
    Messages:
    28,136
    Featured Threads:
    99
    Likes Received:
    21,816
    Trophy Points:
    1,906
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    Your Wine is Burgundy
    [​IMG]

    You tend to life a posh life, but there's nothing uptight about you. In fact, you're a secret wild child.
    You truly like to live for today, and you will figure out the rest tomorrow. The world is waiting!

    You may travel in wealthy circles, but you aren't ostentatious. In fact, you are subtle in all aspects of life.
    You have impeccable manners, and you almost always choose to listen over talk. You like to see people reveal their true selves.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Milktoast Bandit likes this.
  3. Asa

    Asa Resident palindrome
    Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2015
    Threads:
    97
    Messages:
    6,127
    Featured Threads:
    26
    Likes Received:
    35,787
    Trophy Points:
    2,481
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5
    Pinot Grigio.
    You have a real zest for life that's evident in everything you say and do. You have that special spark.
    You are a ton of fun and have a lot of attitude. You can get quite witty and punchy when challenged.

    You make a strong impression, and people tend not to forget you. You have a unique twinkle in your eye.
    You don't like to feel weighed down in life. You travel light whenever possible - both physically and emotionally.





    Errrrrr.... OK.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Milktoast Bandit and Gaze like this.
  4. Eventhorizon

    Eventhorizon Permanently relocated
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2013
    Threads:
    251
    Messages:
    16,541
    Featured Threads:
    31
    Likes Received:
    10,281
    Trophy Points:
    2,187
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Your Wine is Rioja
    [​IMG]
    Share!
    You live a big and bold life. You are very confident and not afraid to have some flair.
    You have sophisticated taste that can run on the expensive side. But you do know how to drive a good bargain.

    You are cultured and learned. If you know the answer to something, you're never afraid to speak up.
    You are well traveled and familiar with the world. However, you've seen enough to have your own favorite spot.


    Really more of a a Pino Noir or Malbec but whatevers.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Asa, Milktoast Bandit and Gaze like this.
  5. Milktoast Bandit

    Milktoast Bandit Dominate with compassion...

    Joined:
    May 2, 2016
    Threads:
    90
    Messages:
    10,384
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    49,471
    Trophy Points:
    4,410
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    MEAT
    Enneagram:
    9
    Your Wine is Montrachet
    [​IMG]


    You have a very strong personality to the point of being intense. And you get more so every year.
    You know what you want out of life, and you aren't going to compromise on it. You have a well defined point of view.

    You like luxury as much as you can get it in life. Little luxuries are nice, but you prefer to go big whenever possible.
    You have a larger than life personality, but you strike a good balance with your characteristics. You manage not to overwhelm too many people
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Asa and Gaze like this.
  6. Archer

    Archer Newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    129
    Trophy Points:
    568
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INFJ - A
    Empty? Haha
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Eventhorizon and Gaze like this.
  7. OP
    Gaze

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Threads:
    2,388
    Messages:
    28,136
    Featured Threads:
    99
    Likes Received:
    21,816
    Trophy Points:
    1,906
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    [​IMG]
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Eventhorizon and Archer like this.
  8. Littlelissa

    Littlelissa Well-known member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2016
    Threads:
    21
    Messages:
    4,232
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    14,042
    Trophy Points:
    1,831
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    Your Wine is Burgundy




    You tend to life a posh life, but there's nothing uptight about you. In fact, you're a secret wild child.
    You truly like to live for today, and you will figure out the rest tomorrow. The world is waiting!

    You may travel in wealthy circles, but you aren't ostentatious. In fact, you are subtle in all aspects of life.
    You have impeccable manners, and you almost always choose to listen over talk. You like to see people reveal their true selves.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Loading...

Share This Page