What's your favorite Pandora station?

Lucidmoon

Community Member
Dec 2, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Say what?
Lately mine has been my Clint Mansell station. He's the guy that composed the soundtrack for The Fountain (awesome movie, btw) and Requiem for a Dream. I refined it for a few weeks by "thumbs up"ing the tracks I like and have come up with something delightfully chill yet engaging.

And you?

Reactions: kita
My husband made a great radiohead station that I love. We spent a lot of time thumbing up and down songs so its very customized to our tastes.

My husband made a great radiohead station that I love. We spent a lot of time thumbing up and down songs so its very customized to our tastes.

Good one! I wonder what would come up if I created a Radiohead station. I also like my Spoon station. They're a British band with a wonderfully gritty, pop sound.

I like My Seether Station, Pink Station, Metric Station, and MercyMe Station

My Celldweller/NiN/Pendulum/Tool station

Right now it's Sufjan Stevens radio (big surprise). But I love all the songs on it. Very light, occasionally folksy, limited instrumentation.

I thought this said favorite Panda station. I don't use Pandora because I like to control what I listen too most of the time.

Right now it's Sufjan Stevens radio (big surprise). But I love all the songs on it. Very light, occasionally folksy, limited instrumentation.

I listen to that too! Love Sufjan :mf: