What's your favorite healthy meal? | INFJ Forum

What's your favorite healthy meal?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What's your favorite healthy meal? Please post recipes if you can.

03_HealthyMeal.jpg

pastaimg.jpg

Last edited:
I guess it depends on your idea of healthy...

Fattoush
2ewmkae.jpg

Pico De Gallo
106c3nm.jpg

海米紫菜蛋花汤 (shrimp seaweed egg soup)
2ptrvdk.jpg

Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION]
That Pico De Gallo is exactly like Iranian Shirazi ( name of a city in Iran) Salad! Cooool

salad shirazi.jpg

Last edited:
Sashimi

Conchiglie With Clams and Mussels
View attachment conchiglie-with-clams-and-mussels-recipe.html

italiancooking_conghile.jpg

Ingredients
1 pound conchiglie (small shells) pasta
1 pound broccoli, cut into florets (about 4 cups)
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 pound small littleneck clams, scrubbed
1 pound mussels, debearded
1 cup white wine
1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley

Directions

Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the broccoli into the pasta water and continue cooking until the pasta is tender but still firm to the bite, and the broccoli is blanched, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain pasta and broccoli, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.

Meanwhile, in a large, heavy skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and saute for 3 minutes. Add the clams, mussels, and wine. Cook for 5 minutes, making sure all the shells have opened. Discard any shells that remain closed. Sprinkle with the parsley.

In a large bowl, toss together the pasta, broccoli, and shellfish. Add the reserved pasta water, 1/4 cup at a time, to moisten. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately.

Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis

MMM :hungry:

Reactions: Gaze
cigarettes and alcohol :x

I remember like 3 or so years ago you posted this picture of some soup you'd made with a bunch of enoki mushrooms in it that looked really good. I can still see it clearly in my mind. :}

That's healthy?

Well if you are going to work out in the morning, it is a great protein boost to start the day with.

Always good to start your day with protein. It keeps you feeling less hungry through the day.

Full English breakfast with coffee, then a few American pancakes with Vermont and Maple syrup and lemons, then a Big Mac with strawberry milkshake with extra fries, then chocolate fudge cake with double cream and some clotted cream on-top.

.........Then some fried chicken for supper.

Full English breakfast with coffee, then a few American pancakes with Vermont and Maple syrup and lemons, then a Big Mac with strawberry milkshake with extra fries, then chocolate fudge cake with double cream and some clotted cream on-top.

.........Then some fried chicken for supper.

burger.png

Reactions: JJJA