What's Your Agile Personality Type? | INFJ Forum

What's Your Agile Personality Type?

product.png

You represent the product, define its objectives and track its progress. So called because they “own” the vision behind the product and where it should go, product owners represent the needs of both the users and the business. With the help of the team, you decide what to work on when and make the call when a product has achieved its objectives.

Scrum Master

You provide guidance to the team, which is otherwise self directing. Scrum
masters help teams understand the value of their work to the business and
users and clear the way of obstacles. Not a manager but a servant leader,
you foster collaboration rather than dictating to get the job done.

Reactions: endersgone and Gaze
image.png

user.png

You are what makes the work of the team possible. The needs and desires of users are the ultimate arbiter of what work the team should do and how objectives are prioritized. You provide feedback that’s essential for the success of the team and reap the benefits of a product that meets your needs.

Reactions: endersgone and Gaze
Scrum Master.

Most of the questions were sports orientated, so for the non-sporty there should have been an option like "Getting drunk, while playing Pokemon Go on your phone."

Reactions: Gaze and endersgone
28335914366_8f30bbc6f2_m.jpg

28335921586_bb21c2c971_n.jpg

You contribute to the team’s completion of its work by planning and completing projects based on feedback from users. Team members may represent any number of different disciplines, including coders, testers and user experience designers, marketing leaders and more. You work with your colleagues from other departments to build and perfect a product.

I would describe myself as an 'observer', a 'bystander'. Scrum master sounds like nightmarish alter ego careerist of me in a parallel universe.

Scrum Master
You provide guidance to the team, which is otherwise self directing. Scrum masters help teams understand the value of their work to the business and users and clear the way of obstacles. Not a manager but a servant leader, you foster collaboration rather than dictating to get the job done.