What's Your 90s High School Stereotype? | INFJ Forum

What's Your 90s High School Stereotype?

You Are an Alternative Kid

alternative-kid.jpg

You've never quite fit in with mainstream culture. You feel like there is more to life than what's popular.
You aren't the type to do something just because everyone else is doing it, and you may even seek out the more obscure things in life.

You may or may not have been successful in school, but no matter what, you have your own intellectual interests.
You are quit well learned and fond of learning, as long as you get to choose the subject you're delving into.

Of all the types, you have the most unique taste in music, art, film, and literature.
You aren't trying to be cool or hipster, you just have a different way of looking at the world.

Very true.

You Are an Art Kid
art-kid.jpg

Whether you are a drama nerd, emo painter, or even band geek, you like to be around people who create.
You get very deep into your passions and interests, and you identify with those who are equally passionate.

You may not be the most popular person you know, but you have a very close-knit group of friends who are there for you.
You are comfortable being who you are, even if your clothing or hobby choices are a bit different from anyone else.

You are a bit of a wallflower until you're around people like you. Then you open up quite freely and easily.
When people don't like you, you never take it personally. You'll show them when you're famous one day.

Just another alternative kid here. I'm so lame.

You Are an Alternative Kid
alternative-kid.jpg

You've never quite fit in with mainstream culture. You feel like there is more to life than what's popular.
You aren't the type to do something just because everyone else is doing it, and you may even seek out the more obscure things in life.

You may or may not have been successful in school, but no matte what, you have your own intellectual interests.
You are quit well learned and fond of learning, as long as you get to choose the subject you're delving into.

Of all the types, you have the most unique taste in music, art, film, and literature.
You aren't trying to be cool or hipster, you just have a different way of looking at the world.

Just another alternative kid here. I'm so lame.
Lol. the 'alternative kid' is probably the INFJ equivalent of just 'normal'.

You guys are all dweebs! While you're all being arty and fake punks I'll be over here huffing rubber cement, maaaan...

You Are a Slacker

You aren't interested in being a success by the world's standards. You have your own ideas of how you want to live your life.
And for you, the most important thing is having a good time. You refuse to let yourself get stressed out.

You make sure to find happiness every day. You know what's fulfilling in your life, and you embrace it.
You think too much emphasis is put on goals and hard work. People can lose years of their lives by not stopping to smell the roses.

When it comes to the things you don't want to do in life, you put in minimal effort. Why exert yourself when you don't care?
You would rather save your energy for the things that make you happy - even if that's just hanging around with your friends

Alternative kid. They make it seem kind of cool in the survey, but really I was and still am a total geek. "Alternative" culture was just the backdrop to my geekdom. Guess who bought the soundtrack to The Fugitive remake and thought "Wow, I own a music! This is really exciting!" while my friends were listening to STP and Soundgarden.

You Are a Sidekick
sidekick.jpg

You are an easygoing person who doesn't need to be in charge all the time. You're happy to let others take the lead.
You're low maintenance and can have fun anywhere. You're the type most likely to say 'yes' to social invitations.

If you were in high school, you'd probably be a bit of a floater - you do well in many social groups.
And if someone with a strong personality wants to take you under his or her wing, you're cool with that too.

You're the type of person that everyone loves to be around, although they may not notice you at first.
You are loyal and less judgmental than most people. You're the type that ends up with the most friends in the long run.

--------------------------------

God I miss the 90's.