Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
The basics; phone, wallet, and keys.

My little mesh bag of stones and my phone.

On some days, I have a bunch of loose change.

Edit: I guess, I can share what I carry in my purse:

Keys, glasses, sunglasses, glass cleaner, hand sanitizer, gum, mints, lipstick, hair spray (its a spray bottle of water), pencils, pens, a notepad of sticky notes, my wallet, an umbrella, a collapsible mesh bag, a small vial of perfume and deodorant,feminine products, a calculator, a protein granola bar, a piece of dark chocolate, a tire guage, and my mini first-aid kit.

Last edited:
The basics; phone, wallet, and keys.

No pen?

I used to find it odd that my brother carried pencil/pen in his pocket, but then realized he doesn't carry a purse like I do...Oooops

Keys, wallet and USB.
Nothing so exciting there.

I don't keep things in my pockets.

I often don't have pockets. Or forget that I do.

Typically, just keys 'cause if I drop them in my purse, they're halfway to Narnia.

I often don't have pockets. Or forget that I do.

Typically, just keys 'cause if I drop them in my purse, they're halfway to Narnia.

Hahahahaha! I used to have this issue too! There is actually a cute key chain you can get, that clips on the outside of your purse, so that you will always know where your keys are.

Hahahahaha! I used to have this issue too! There is actually a cute key chain you can get, that clips on the outside of your purse, so that you will always know where your keys are.

Hahaha. Yeah! I did actually have a hook clip like that for a while. Unfortunately, it was hit or miss; some days, it was unable to resist the gravitational pull at the bottom of my purse. :p

No pen?

I used to find it odd that my brother carried pencil/pen in his pocket, but then realized he doesn't carry a purse like I do...Oooops

I almost always have a pen/pencil on me if I'm headed to class, other than that not really; don't write many checks out and about.

Keys, phone, wallet and any additional items that are added to meet the demands of the day e.g. extra change, pens, pencils or printed Google maps.

I don't have pockets. :O They are usually fake pockets.

Keys, chap stick, hair tie, phone, pen.

A falling star.

I never let it fade away.

Reactions: Quiet
The means to help me through another day.

The same as [MENTION=4798]Endersgone[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1]Deathjam[/MENTION]: keys, wallet, and phone.