What year do you belong in | INFJ Forum

What year do you belong in

You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

I don't even know the people and TV shows listed...

So 2011 I guess.

You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.

You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.

...And I wonder why my brother calls me a hippie whenever he gets the chance : )

Reactions: Gaze
You Belong in 1968

60s.jpg

heh,
Ian

[h=4]You Belong in 1996[/h]
90s.jpg

[h=3]
[/h]

With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!

[h=4]You Belong in 1951[/h]
50s.jpg

[h=3]
[/h]

You Belong in 1968

Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.

You Belong in 1960

You belong in 1978

Bold and brash, you take life by the horns. Whether you're partying or protesting, you give it your all!

[h=4]You Belong in 1957[/h]
50s.jpg

Reactions: Stu
You Belong in 2525

If mankind is still alive. If woman can survive.