What Would Billy Do | INFJ Forum

What Would Billy Do

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
Kind of like the hypothetical advice thread except, we beg the question...what would [MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION] do in this situation.

Basically, I'll post a 'what would billy do' you answer that one and post your own. This means cause I started the game I don't have to answer one

:p

OK, so I got engaged on 3/4/11. We plan on having our wedding in June of 2012. We were thinking of a fall wedding, but now that I think more into it, I want a summer wedding!

So far, we've picked out a couple reception places we want to look at, I've looked at dresses (might need your opinion on them, lol), we've started making a list, and that's it.

What do I do next? What would billy do next?!

Billy would encourage you to take care of everything by demeaning you with sarcastic remarks on how boorish ceremony is

NO THE RULES STATE YOU GIVE A NEW HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION WITH YOUR RESPONSE.

Billy would say 'screw it' and have a small wedding where you go sign the certificate, but don't have a party. Then he'd go to the phone book, and invite all the people with the last name "winston" to a wedding party that doesn't exist, and show up as a guest as well, partaking in the confusion.

Billy needs to send a love letter to the girl he stalked in high school, but he's in a straitjacket and can't write or type. What would billy do?

I guess responding to Ultrauber's post would mean I'd have to change my response but I don't think I can actually do that and remain honest.

Come on, someone come up with something new!