Your Last Words Would Be Wise
death.jpg

"We are born crying, live complaining, and die disappointed."

Your Last Words Would Be Unknowing
death.jpg

Share!

Share on Tumblr

"I dunno, press the button and find out

I really wanted to know what my last words would be. This is a slap in the face.

Right-o mate! Except the dog. I'm taking that bitch with me.

You will have to wait until the next incarnation. I have been reading in the past-life literature that animals have their own world separate from us.

You will have to wait until the next incarnation. I have been reading in the past-life literature that animals have their own world separate from us.

Surely that's just an obstacle to be overcome. There's gotta be a loophole somewhere... I need that doggy.

Surely that's just an obstacle to be overcome. There's gotta be a loophole somewhere... I need that doggy.

Dress up as a doggy and imitate a good woof-woof. Then you go to the gate of the Kingdom of Animals. Because you are an INFJ, you will successfully get your way through, find him and escape with him. :tearsofjoy:

Really my last words will likely be, "I dont think Trump is doing that bad a job....hey!...but..."

"What we know is not much. What we don't know is enormous."

I can safely guess my death will probably involve me making yet another crappy joke, and karma deciding enough is enough.

My last words are likely to be something like "oh come on, I was just kidding around.." And the world will be a slightly better, saner place.

Dress up as a doggy and imitate a good woof-woof. Then you go to the gate of the Kingdom of Animals. Because you are an INFJ, you will successfully get your way through, find him and escape with him. :tearsofjoy:

Oh great idea! I need to map out the Kingdom of Animals first. I need an escape plan, an open window, a careless caretaker I can fool, can I we hide in a bag of scooped poo and get tossed outside the gate? This could take a while. Luckily, I have about 33 years to come up with the perfect plan.

A quick unknowing death is best. It's the long drawn out suffering ones people fear.