What types are prone to this? | INFJ Forum

What types are prone to this?

HJpAjcdO0X

Community Member
Jun 29, 2020
As an INFJ I've come across A LOT of content that touches on the supposed paradox of our personalities depending on what we encounter. Sure it's vengeance predominantly, but still there was a trigger. A common moral or belief system exists amongst all these characters, as well as the duality of man.
What other types can you find this in?

*Disclaimer*
This thread is an approach to gain a little insight, jt is not promoting murder, these are clearly fictitious scenarios lol.

Vengence isn't INFJ.

It's just the feeling of a bunch of shit piling up that you didn't take care of because you couldn't or was too afraid.

No I'm not afraid of anything when it comes to that, and generally out of sight out of mind nixes any feelings on people I severed ties with.
Well then I'm open for a more accurate typology.
I wonder if I'm at a tipping point on any of the tests I've taken where one answer might have thrown it off idk...
Maybe Im none of them, that's cool too...

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
The spirit of vengeance entered my heart all day yesterday. My thoughts were vivid and scary realistic. I conferred with demons and angels or whatever the energy around me was. I’m not vengeful but do feel there are some people that hurt me on purpose and I would never had done that to them, so yeah, at times during certain memories I cannot control, darkness consumes me from the inside out. How did I deal with it? When I got home, I watched a horror movie. That was my outlet.

This was essentially where I was going with this thread. It blows my mind how many people are opposed to being typed, reinforcing they are still an individual. Yet, when a type of behavior arises that isn't complimentary to these absurd levels of perfection expected, I rarely see anyone apply individual experiences that possibly influenced the behavior. No one is perfect.

Reactions: slant
You forgot Star Wars and the concept of light/dark side. Metaphorically, it can be described as white and black wolves fighting inside us each day. Only the balance keeps them equal.

I didn't watch the videos.

INFJs aren't paradoxical, they're just poorly depicted.

The notion that INFJs are "nice" is the biggest load of hogwash on the internet. They're extremely intolerant of social non-utopian values and behaviours.

While INFJ-ish sentiments like, be understanding of others, sounds "nice", it expresses an extreme intolerance to sentiments like: your problems are yours, and my problems are mine, and frankly I don't appreciate you trying to make your problems into a problem for me.