What type of traveller are you? | INFJ Forum

What type of traveller are you?

You Are a Social Traveler

For you, travel is not just about the places you go. It's also about the people you meet along the way.
You are fun loving and open-hearted. You aren't solitary by nature, and you're always making new friends.

You are curious about other cultures. You are particularly interested in how other people live.
You may be an extrovert, but you don't mind traveling alone. You'll meet good people wherever you go.

You Are a Spiritual Traveler
Each trip is dear to you, and you try to make memories that will last a lifetime.
You can't help but be a pensive traveler. Each new place changes your perception of the world.

You try to travel with purpose. You like to leave each place better than how you found it.
You are open to new experiences and people. You have a deep appreciation for different cultures.

Each trip is dear to you, and you try to make memories that will last a lifetime.
You can't help but be a pensive traveler. Each new place changes your perception of the world.

You try to travel with purpose. You like to leave each place better than how you found it.
You are open to new experiences and people. You have a deep appreciation for different cultures.

You Are a Cultural Traveler

You love cultural experiences of all sorts. You appreciate all the creations in this world.
You explore all the art and food a city has to offer, and you especially love local delights.

You can sense a tourist trap from miles away. You gravitate toward more authentic experiences.
You tend to discover unknown gems everywhere you go. You don't need a guidebook to show you what to do!

I am Gozer The Gozerian.

You Are an Adventurous Traveler

You travel to expand your own mind and challenge your conceptions of the world.
You think that each vacation should be a growth experience. You aren't content just to relax.

You want to see the world, and you're willing to rough it a bit - if that what it takes.
You are a thrill seeker, and you want to do it all. You're not content to just lie on the beach.

Fun fun fun fun! You know what it is!

You think that each vacation should be a growth experience. You aren't content just to relax.

You want to see the world, and you're willing to rough it a bit - if that what it takes.
You are a thrill seeker, and you want to do it all. You're not content to just lie on the beach.

You love cultural experiences of all sorts. You appreciate all the creations in this world.
You explore all the art and food a city has to offer, and you especially love local delights.

You can sense a tourist trap from miles away. You gravitate toward more authentic experiences.
You tend to discover unknown gems everywhere you go. You don't need a guidebook to show you what to do!

I redid my test...

"Subcreatures, Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the destructor, Vulguus Sil Drohar the traveler that has come! Choose and perish..."

You are Gozer The Traveler

For you, travel is not just about the worlds you destroy. It's also about the people you electrocute along the way.

You are an ancient and powerful deity. You aren't solitary by nature, and your entrance is always heralded by your trusted demi-god minions, Vinz Clortho and Zuul.

You are curious about other cultures and seek to expand your knowledge beyond the Hittites, Mesopotamians and Sumerians who once worshipped you. You find it unfortunate that you must travel through temple gateway portals in order to completely manifest; however you do enjoy making a grand entrance.

As Lord of the Sebouillia, you try to travel with purpose. You are determined to destroy each world you visit. You explore all the art and food a city has to offer, and improve it by leaving a lasting imprint of yourself behind. You are fond of the sound of church bells underfoot, but have an inexplicable aversion to molten marshmallow.

EDIT: [MENTION=251]Wyote[/MENTION]
dang it, dude...you beat me to it!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote

yeah hardcore bro

[MENTION=3817]dream echo[/MENTION]

Glad I wasn't the only one to think of Gozer!

Awesome description btw.

@dream echo

Glad I wasn't the only one to think of Gozer!

Awesome description btw.

Thanks! :):m200:

I do this often with online quizzes on this forum that don't have fitting answers for me. I like taking them, but when I wouldn't really choose any of the answers (like the sushi or road traveled tests), I use the other answers as a template and make up my own category.:mhula:

You Are a Social Traveler

For you, travel is not just about the places you go. It's also about the people you meet along the way.
You are fun loving and open-hearted. You aren't solitary by nature, and you're always making new friends.

You are curious about other cultures. You are particularly interested in how other people live.
You may be an extrovert, but you don't mind traveling alone. You'll meet good people wherever you go.

spiritual.jpg