What type of mind do you have?

Alomoes

Community Member
Jan 15, 2015
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Do you have a visual mind or a sound based mind? For example, I can pretty much accurately sing the music I hear, unless my voice decides to not match my thoughts. I'd associate photographic memory to the other one, but I have yet to ask the guy who has photographic memory which he uses.

And if you have something else, then I'm also interested. Like if you understand the world through the smells it is made up of. That would be interesting, because it is not what I am, and also not what I thought of. I could probably come up with a list, but I'll invariably miss several. Lists are for the list people, which I am not. I'm the think forward/logical deduction person. At least I'm pretty sure it is logical. Eh, it is close enough. But this isn't for that, this is for a visual vs. auditory mind.

Definitely visual or spatial. I don't have a photographic memory, but when it comes to maps (location, directions etc) I'm pretty close. I never really get lost.

Visual mostly but also somewhat auditory and kinesthetic. I am not sure what qualifies as photographic but I usually remember what position on the page a word was if I have to recall it. I remember things people say but not as well as things I see. I twirl my hair when I am thinking.
Like [MENTION=12103]Erlian[/MENTION], I almost never get lost. I like to tinker with mechanical things like appliances and electrical things. How things work just makes sense to me.
I am terrible at playing things by ear but can read music once, remember it and duplicate it on an instrument.

Reactions: rawr