What Tv Shows Do You Miss? | INFJ Forum

What Tv Shows Do You Miss?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What tv shows do you miss? I know you can watch some shows on netflix, hulu, etc. But what shows that are no longer on, do you miss watching on tv

Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: Legendary Journeys. And mostly the first few seasons, rather than the last few. Xena jumped the shark a little too much towards the last few seasons. I preferred when the main characters were just good friends, went on adventures, and traveled the world to battle or work with new gods, deities, creatures, or mythologies. There were also some funny, quirky, interesting characters such Aeolus, Ares (RIP), Joxer, Callisto, Aphrodite. Wish they would consider a remake or sequel with Xena and/or Gabrielle's children or something.

image68.jpg

68284.jpg

Reactions: Free and Sandie33
Off the top of my head, True Blood (Eric, Pam and Tara) and Being Human (US version).

old stuff..

ally mcbeal, gilmore girls, charmed (although they have reruns still), tru calling..

i have forgotten about the others..

Yes to all of these! And I'll add Firefly and Futurama to the bunch.
Firefly :cry: all the feels! one day I will find my Wash!

I loved Sliders, and pretty much any show that was in the TGIF line up (Girl Meets World is actually kinda cute as was Fuller House).

Reading Rainbow.

Friends
Frasier
Who's the Boss
The Flintstones
The first 14 or so seasons of The Simpsons
Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show

Nostalgia, basically

I wanna say Cheers and Northern Exposure, but I know you'll think I'm old. I am old. Fringe. I definitely miss Fringe. I definitely don't miss Blankety Blank.. That was British. You've never heard of it. You are lucky...

Charmed
Glee
The Office
House
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Being Human
The Simpsons
Rocket Power
Acme Hour
Wishbone

Omg Wishbone!

I'm humming the themd now

Reactions: jyrffw54

Cult, classic offering from the British Isles for you ladies and gentlemen.(from my youth ).. The Demon Headmaster. Always remember the theme tune. Had that Spooky/Doctor Who element about it.

Was only on for a couple of years, which was a pitty as it was quite funny, but always had the weird feeling that as a viewer, some potent reverse psychology was being used on me.

The Wombles

Tales of the Unexpected, it used to freak me out no end but I enjoyed the fear!

Twin Peaks was pretty amazing.

The incredible hulk when I was about 3, seemed to be on all the time...there were probably only about 5 kids shows on repeat.

Sesame street 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, eleven twelve !

Fame!

Last edited:
Reactions: jyrffw54
had the weird feeling that as a viewer, some potent reverse psychology was being used on me.
As in persecution complex or some kind of weird wizardry?