Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
A large box of freshly baked brownies

Reactions: JGirl
i resisted buying the bag of chocolate chips when i was at the grocery store. this means i will not be baking cookies, which means i will not eat two dozen cookies which means i will not gain three more pounds...this time...

I just succumbed to buying a new gps the TomTom go 2535 TomTom-GO-2535-TM-WTE-GPS-Navigator.jpg

I just dealt with wanting to shout at my mother on the phone (she's a crazy woman who has done a great deal of wrong and evil deeds through her life) for treating me like crap again.

Instead, i called her, explained what really happened and confronted her in a focused, strong, well mannered way.

The outcome was excellent.

Reactions: barbad0s
I was tempted to take the last two pickles and make a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. I dealt with it by taking the last two pickles and making a peanut butter and pickle sandwich.

Probably the most scandalous thing I've done all week.

salaciously rep commenting Brightwhiteheart

The temptation to have Bojangles again... i used the money to buy a necklace of mountain jade.

Reactions: Skarekrow
facebook stalking an ex lover's girlfriend

Reactions: Sensiko
i was tempted to roll a joint and smoke it with my coffee this morning.
and i did.
oh wait, that's not a temptation, it's a habit...nevermind.

Reactions: #@&5&49 and just me
Tempted to buy the limit of something at a cheap price there is a shortage on, but asked for one.

I was tempted to murder the person who sits beside me in class, but I drew on my willpower, focused on resisting the temptation and killed him anyway.

Exceptionally cute girl at cash register in check out line gave me that look... Couldnt be over 20. Yellow finger nails.
Am I the idiot for not following up or am I the good guy for making sure she has nothing to do with me?

Reactions: rawr
In the last twelve hours I was tempted (more than twice) to have a 'sensual encounter' with someone I've been friends with for a few years.

You mean like when you pretend there isn't enough space to get by and brush past them while faking a sneezing fit that robs you of all motor control?

Yeah, I resist this temptation all the time.

Resisted the temptation of putting a picture of me on this forum wearing a hunting mask.