What Tattoo Should You Get Based On Your Personality Type? | INFJ Forum

What Tattoo Should You Get Based On Your Personality Type?

flower

Staff member
Forum Greeter
Mar 29, 2014
Nordic
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1 947
RFzRFgefy-ux.jpg

Little Tattoo - Minimalist
You don't need to make a scene to be heard, and neither does your tattoo.
On the contrary, just because something is small doesn't mean it's not meaningful.
As a minimalist, you're all over the little tattoo trend, and why not? It looks good on you!

Ka-q6G2ToR3x.jpg

Quote Tattoo - Thinker
As the thinking and over-analyzing type, you are a unique individual to whom tattoos are truly an art form. What better inspiration than your favorite quotes and words of wisdom?

What would you tattoo on yourself Host?

I'll go with "If you can't think for yourself, you can always quote." That one makes me giggle.:grin:
giphy.gif

Well, I recently settled on a 'personal symbol' of sorts, so maybe that.

But to be honest, I've never been particularly fussed about tattoos, but the idea of electoos is pretty interesting. I.e. Having a printed circuit for something tattooed on yourself.

But that's a bit dystopian so I'll leave it there :neutral:

I've never been fussed about tattoos either. I have exactly zero. I like them on other people, especially if they represent something meaningful to them, but I haven't yet found anything like that for myself. Maybe some day.

Electoos are at the same time awesome and very big brother is watching you.

Anyway,
@forum go take Flower's test! It's fun.

RFzRFgefy-ux.jpg

Little Tattoo - Minimalist
You don't need to make a scene to be heard, and neither does your tattoo.
On the contrary, just because something is small doesn't mean it's not meaningful.
As a minimalist, you're all over the little tattoo trend, and why not? It looks good on you!

I also got this

Ka-q6G2ToR3x.jpg

THINKER

As the thinking and over-analyzing type, you are a unique individual to whom tattoos are truly an art form. What better inspiration than your favorite quotes and words of wisdom?

I think I have enough tattoos, but I like this idea.
View attachment 50265

Hahaha remember the first month that you were here you and I were talking about tattoos on the member's photo thread and that everybody wanted us to post our tattoos but we were scared it would be too "showy"? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

I need more tattoos, I have one in mind but idk where would be a good spot! :expressionless:

Hahaha remember the first month that you were here you and I were talking about tattoos on the member's photo thread and that everybody wanted us to post our tattoos but we were scared it would be too "showy"? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

I need more tattoos, I have one in mind but idk where would be a good spot! :expressionless:
Yes I remember!!

You see, mine is on my butt hole

(Just kidding)

QnZrJSHfH49x.jpg

Grace Madeline via Unsplash
Floral Tattoo - Dreamer
You are a total dreamer, and as such you would do well with a classic floral tattoo. You know what you like and won't stray far from that. Respect.

Quote Tattoo - Thinker

Yeah, if I ever got a tattoo, it'd be something a bit more understated like a small glyph with multiple meanings. I wouldn't want a quote.

Floral Tattoo - Dreamer
You are a total dreamer, and as such you would do well with a classic floral tattoo. You know what you like and won't stray far from that. Respect.

Quote Tattoo.

Reactions: flower and BritNi