What taste are you quiz | INFJ Forum

What taste are you quiz

[h=2]Bitter[/h]
A more refined taste. Subtle, but often exactly what is needed. Not neccesarily good to everyone at first, but the more people get, the more they like it.
Foods: Coffee, cinnamon

Bitter

You aren't bitter at the world, even though you have a strong personality.
Instead, you are sophisticated and cultured. You appreciate acquired tastes.

You are very powerful. You have the ability to change a room's energy.
While some may find you disagreeable, your points of view are intelligent and interesting.

Next time I'm questioned by the police as to what I'm doing in the middle of a dark field at 2AM, I will remind them that I am 'very powerful' :p

Bitter

While some may find you disagreeable, your points of view are intelligent and interesting.

Next time I'm questioned by the police as to what I'm doing in the middle of a dark field at 2AM, I will remind them that I am 'very powerful' :p

Bro I edited my post and changed up the link because I realized it wasn't the right taste test link I wanted to post lol.

Ok fine I'll just edit again and post both. :D

So uh what were you doing in the middle of a dark field at 2am?...

#2 test

You Are Umami

People love and crave you, but they can't really figure out why they like you so much.
You are both intriguing and mysterious. You are a hard nut to crack.

You are complex and multi-layered. You appeal is widespread but not understood.
You seem to be able to bring many different elements together. You are a neutralizing influence.

I was learning the constellations, first some stoners came but were intimidated by my tripod/binoculars, they shortly left. Then much later an officer showed up in his car and asked me what I was doing. I just explained to him what I was doing and casually dropped the fact that my best friend is the local Sherrif's son.--- 'astronomy is interesting, have a good night!'

I tried doing the other one, it links to the one I just did :p

[h=4]You Are Bitter[/h]
bitter.jpg

While some may find you disagreeable, your points of view are intelligent and interesting

I was learning the constellations, first some stoners came but were intimidated by my tripod/binoculars, they shortly left. Then much later an officer showed up in his car and asked me what I was doing. I just explained to him what I was doing and casually dropped the fact that my best friend is the local Sherrif's son.--- 'astronomy is interesting, have a good night!'

I tried doing the other one, it links to the one I just did :p

Wow :D And it's great because next time, you can stargaze whilst high, and nobody will suspect a thing!
Btw, fixed it~

True :) though after a certain level of high, the whole experience would be very silly. Some of the early morning commuters might find me laughing to myself in the field o_O.
For the other test, I am Sour. That's a little gross, I don't like sour candies and sour foods, though I am drinking lemonade at the moment.

1.) Sweet

53% good taste, 67% desired taste

Everyone loves something sweet. It comes in so many varieties, and is good in many different ways, each kind slightly different, but in all kinds, something that people can't get enough of. Foods: Sugar!

2.) You Are Bitter

Sour
47% good taste, 73% desired taste

The taste you love to hate. A little bit hard to handle, but that is part of a desire to return for more. It's fun to be driven a little crazy sometimes.
Foods: Lemons, limes, and other citrus fruits

sour.jpg

You may be sour, but you're not a downer. You're actually quite lively.
You are strongly opinionated, and compromise doesn't come easily to you.

When you are able to get along with others, you provide a good counterbalance.
You bring energy and a fresh outlook. You make sweet things even sweeter.

Sweet

Everyone loves something sweet. It comes in so many varieties, and is good in many different ways, each kind slightly different, but in all kinds, something that people can't get enough of. Foods: Sugar!

Last edited:
SOUR
47% good taste, 73% desired taste
The taste you love to hate. A little bit hard to handle, but that is part of a desire to return for more. It's fun to be driven a little crazy sometimes.
Foods: Lemons, limes, and other citrus fruits

and on the second test

You Are Sour