What sign is your soul? | INFJ Forum

What sign is your soul?

Your Soul is Virgo

Some people may say you're aloof, but you're actually just shy and reserved.
You like to think before you talk or act. And you do spend a lot of time thinking!

You are organized and responsible. You never like your to-do list to pile up too much.
You are sometimes harsh with people, but it's only because you care. You tend to be a worrier.

. . . .
unfortunately this is very true.

Second choice . . .

Your Soul is Cancer

You are an empathetic and intuitive person. You get a sense of what's going on without anyone telling you anything.
You tend to be cautious. You want to let something sit with you for a while before acting on it.

You can be a bit moody at times. Sometimes you let your imagination get the best of you.
You are highly sensitive and attuned to your surroundings. You can't help but notice everything.

. . . also quite true

I chose Virgo first as well, and then Aries.

Your Soul is Sagittarius

You are a good-humored, truly blissful person. You find your happy moments no matter what sort of day you're having.
When times get tough, you get philosophical. There's a lot that you can endure.

You are honest, even if it costs you a friend. You only know how to live authentically.
You have a deep desire to play by your own rules and do things on your own terms. You love freedom above all else.

I chose this bitch
sign-2.png

Taurus

You are warmhearted and loving. You truly care about every single person in your life.
You are loyal... probably to a fault. You are patient, and you don't give up on anyone!

You are tenacious and determined. You certainly won't take "no" for an answer.
You can be a bit self-indulgent at times, but you deserve it. No one works as hard as you do.

My actual sign is Sagittarius though, and I relate to it down to minute details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scorpio
sign-8.png

Tbh I clicked her because I have a thing for red heads.

You are ambitious, competitive, and even a tad obsessive. When you want something, you can become very focused.
You have an intensity that can't be matched. You make for a very formidable opponent.

You are magnetic and passionate. You hold a lot of power, and you just seem to draw people to you.
To know you is a highly emotional experience. You are a very exciting person to be involved with in any way.

Then I clicked this one

Leo
sign-5.png

You are a broad-minded person. You tend to run with a crew of colorful characters, and you're pretty bold yourself!
You love to show off and be the center of attention. You've been known to be audacious.

You are naturally alluring and magnetic. Even when you're just laying low, people notice you.
You embrace life, and you have an exuberance that is hard to ignore. You are definitely the brightest bulb in the room.

My actual star signs are Leo/Cancer/Aquarius in that order.

Your soul is Aquarius

You are a true humanitarian. You care deeply about the world, and you have many ideas for the future.
Some may call you eccentric, but you just don't believe in following the mainstream. You're happy to be a bit weird.

You are inventive and original. Your creativity truly knows no bounds.
You view things in a intellectual and detached manner. You can't help but be logical.

Your Soul is Scorpio

You are ambitious, competitive, and even a tad obsessive. When you want something, you can become very focused.
You have an intensity that can't be matched. You make for a very formidable opponent.

You are magnetic and passionate. You hold a lot of power, and you just seem to draw people to you.
To know you is a highly emotional experience. You are a very exciting person to be involved with in any way.

-

This is just the one my eye was drawn to first. I actually am a Scorpio also. Nice.

Your Soul Is Pisces

You are dreamy and romantic to the point of being adorable. People respect you for holding on to your ideals.
You have a vivid imagination, and it's so deep that it's hard to express with words. You can seem a big vague at times.

You are very private, but you aren't aloof. You like to be around others even if you don't share easily.
You are a mystical person at times. You aren't ruling anything out when it comes to what's beyond this world.

I'm actually a Scorpio, but I've developed all the Pisces traits over the years as well. It's probably not that accurate because it's one question, but still.

Your Soul is Aquarius

You are a true humanitarian. You care deeply about the world, and you have many ideas for the future.
Some may call you eccentric, but you just don't believe in following the mainstream. You're happy to be a bit weird.

You are inventive and original. Your creativity truly knows no bounds.
You view things in a intellectual and detached manner. You can't help but be logical.

Hahahahaha....I remember [MENTION=3799]bionic[/MENTION] telling me that she thought I was an Aquarius for the longest time :)
(I'm actually a Taurus, but I DO have a LOT of air in my chart)

Your Soul is Aries

idtx6d.png

You are impulsive to the point of being a daredevil. You don't like to sit around wondering whether you should act!
You are dynamic and goal focused. You want to change the world, and you've got what it takes to do it.

You are both quick-witted and quick-tempered. You act immediately on your emotions and impulses.
You are confident and brutally honest about your opinions. You believe that it's best to be straight-forward with people.

(Ouch, this is true!)

First choice...

Your Soul is Scorpio

sign-8.png

Second choice...

Your Soul is Capricorn

sign-10.png

You are a creative and resourceful person. You can make do with very little.
You are very practical and skilled. Whenever possible, you try to do things yourself.

You are independent and self-reliant. Over the years, you've learned to count on yourself.
You are more than happy to help others with your skills and knowledge. You are proud of what you know how to do.​

very disappointed when I came to this thread and there weren't any stop signs, not even a no left on red sign.

Your Soul is Scorpio

sign-8.png

This would be my actual sign: Pisces.

Your Soul is Pisces

sign-12.png

You are dreamy and romantic to the point of being adorable. People respect you for holding on to your ideals.
You have a vivid imagination, and it's so deep that it's hard to express with words. You can seem a big vague at times.

You are very private, but you aren't aloof. You like to be around others even if you don't share easily.
You are a mystical person at times. You aren't ruling anything out when it comes to what's beyond this world.

It's funny, but the latter does sound like me and the former where I want to go. I didn't read any others though.

And I'm not sure about the adorable part. Heh.

But I need to be somewhere in the middle of those to do what I feel I need to do.