Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsexycostumeshouldyouwearquiz/

You Should Wear a Nurse Costume
nurse.png

:m077:
Your brand of sexy is compassionate and caring. You are definitely a giver.
You put your partner's needs first, and you try not to think of yourself.

People find you attractive because you're easygoing and open minded. You don't judge someone who has weird tastes.
You are very generous and considerate, and that's part of what makes you sexy.

Last edited:
I'm actually an RN. lol, it'd be pretty funny for a dude to wear a sexy nurse costume. If I didn't hate parties I'd totally do that.

I'm actually an RN. lol, it'd be pretty funny for a dude to wear a sexy nurse costume. If I didn't hate parties I'd totally do that.

i don't think this test was meant for dudes lol. ...i got cat.

You Should Wear a Cat Costume
Your brand of sexy is mysterious and alluring. You wait until the right moment to pounce.
You don't like to show all of your cards. You think it's better to keep people guessing.

People find you attractive because they can't quite figure you out.
You are understated and subtle, and that's part of what makes you sexy!

Reactions: jyrffw54
cat.png

Your brand of sexy is mysterious and alluring. You wait until the right moment to pounce.
You don't like to show all of your cards. You think it's better to keep people guessing.

My eyes briefly skipped back and forth between this and the thread below it, so I at fiest thought the question was "What sexy costume should you be forced to wear."

I got cat.

You Should Wear a Flight Attendant Costume

Your brand of sexy is fun and easygoing. You're always ready to party.
You fit in well with almost any crowd, and you are an unstoppable flirt.

People find you attractive because you are friendly but also a little hard to get.
Snagging you is quite an accomplishment, and that's part of what makes you sexy!
==================================
LAWL

Reactions: rogarn
You Should Wear a Cowgirl Costume
Your brand of sexy is complete wild child. You are unpredictable and very spontaneous.
You want life to be an adventure, and you're willing to go a little crazy to make that happen.

People find you attractive because you represent taking a chance and throwing caution to the wind.
You are free of inhibitions and rules, and that's part of what makes you sexy.

o_O

Kitty Kat

Me-OW!

You Should Wear a Cowgirl Costume
Your brand of sexy is complete wild child. You are unpredictable and very spontaneous.
You want life to be an adventure, and you're willing to go a little crazy to make that happen.

People find you attractive because you represent taking a chance and throwing caution to the wind.
You are free of inhibitions and rules, and that's part of what makes you sexy.

o_O

sseeexxxxyyyy! :m155:

I like this test

You Should Wear a Cop Costume

Your brand of sexy is in charge and in control. You know what you want, and you know how to get it.
You act boldly and speak your mind. If someone looks good to you, you make your move.

People find you attractive because you're confident. You work what you've got.
You are comfortable in your own skin, and you wouldn't change a thing about yourself - and that's part of what makes you sexy.

:m027:

Why even bother with clothing at all?

Why even bother with clothing at all?
*mf in sexy cat costume pounces at bird*
Because if you don't disguise your bird feathers all of the cats will be chasing you. It's just instinct, nothing personal.

You Should Wear a Devil Costume

Your brand of sexy is downright evil. You are definitely devilish.
You like to push limits and see what you can get away with. You are always up to something.

People find you attractive because you're dangerous. You represent a total walk on the wild side.
You are capable of anything. Pleasure is your number one goal, and that's part of what makes you sexy.

oh LOL

Reactions: Saru Inc and bamf
*mf in sexy cat costume pounces at bird*
Because if you don't disguise your bird feathers all of the cats will be chasing you. It's just instinct, nothing personal.

You can chase me (;

:p

Reactions: Bird

MEOW.. :m144:

I'll dress up as Pyramid head. :m027:

PyramidHead_bitches.jpg

an INTP would post that.

I fail to see the humor in it. My guess is Mata took the test and got something he didn't like. :) yes? no? I'm just making that all up, but lemme know if I'm right.

I'll dress up as Pyramid head. :m027:

PyramidHead_bitches.jpg

High 5!

an INTP would post that.

I fail to see the humor in it. My guess is Mata took the test and got something he didn't like. :) yes? no? I'm just making that all up, but lemme know if I'm right.

Perhaps you should get a sense of humour. Even if you didn't get it doesn't mean you need to get your knickers in a twist, it's only a silly test. Lighten up.

Oh and Matariki is female FYI.