What roles do you play in your life? | INFJ Forum

What roles do you play in your life?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What roles do you play in your life?

Which ones have had the biggest impact? How have these roles changed or affected who you are or how you live?

For me:

-daughter
-student/college/graduate
-educator
-friend
-romantic partner

The ones with the biggest impact are student. As a student I learned how to think of myself as one among many who had different interests or talents, but that we all have varying strengths. As a student, I learned that learning is natural desire or hunger which will always be apart of me. From being a student, I learned that I was different and that nothing is wrong with having different views on the world than everyone else, as long you can support your views with a million sources :D.

Reactions: #@&5&49
Not necessarily in this order and just off the top of my head.

Parent
Friend
Wife
Artist
Educator
Student
Human Being
Neighbor

Daughter
Sister
Counselor
Friend
Student
Singer
Channel
Human

Reactions: #@&5&49
Which ones have had the biggest impact? How have these roles changed or affected who you are or how you live?

I forgot to answer that part of the question. I have to think about this and answer later. You're a good teacher - making me think. Gee wiz, I thought this was going to be an easy A. :becky:

Son, brother, student, friend, friend, co-conspirator, lover, student, worker bee, gentleman, husband, producer, rebel, thinker, father, homemaker, father, worker, father, husband, father/homemaker/husband/friend.

I play the roles everyone asks me to. The one I chose is wife. It's been so long that it is who I am. It's been a good thing.

Rock.
Confidant.
Degrader.

Son
Youngest brother
Youngest sister
INFJ
counselor / listener / Advisor
Devil's advocate
Doomsayer / soothsayer
Rebel / The wangsty one
The complicated one