What neckline are you online test | INFJ Forum

What neckline are you online test

You are sensitive to your core. You are extremely delicate and highly responsive.
You are a total romantic. You can't help rooting for a happy ending.

You may wear your heart on your sleeve, but you're more of a tough cookie than anyone realizes.
People often handle you more delicately than they need to. You aren't as fragile as you seem.

[h=4]You Are a One Shoulder Neckline[/h]You are ambitious, competitive, and even a tad obsessive. You are driven to win.
You always put your best foot and face forward. You are well aware of the image you present.

You are intense and over the top. You are more likely to overdo things than to underdo them.
You get away with and pull off things others dream of. You've got the flair to make it work.

LOL

Ok for lolz I'll post my answers to these questions (I'm curious about others' too)

1. How would you describe your style?
    • Stylish
  2. How often do you update your look?
    • Every season
  3. Which magazine are you most likely to pick up?
    • Vogue
  4. Which flowers would you most like to be given?
    • Roses
  5. Which dress length do you like the best?
    • Slightly above the knee

Idk I just sound pretty generic to myself.

You Are a Plunging Neckline

You are bold and brazen. You just put it all out there... consequences be damned.
You're proud of who you are, and that's all that really matters. You don't worry if others judge you.

You have a bit of an outrageous persona, but you are also a person of substance.
You question conventional wisdom and throw out what doesn't work. You are an independent thinker.

Still working on being proud of "who I am," but whatevs. Still trying to connect with who I am, for that matter. :p

Reactions: barbad0s
You are a Halter Neckline

You are a confident self-starter. You highlight your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
You are full-hearted. No matter what you're doing, you give it your all.

You are admired by many. You are a role model of sorts.
You are a self-starter and very entrepreneurial. You seize every opportunity you can.

-

Psh.

My answers were:

1. How would you describe your style?
Vintage
2. How often do you update your look?
Occasionally, but you still stick to classics
3. Which magazine are you most likely to pick up?
Cosmopolitan
4. Which flowers would you most like to be given?
Roses
5. Which dress length do you like the best?
Slightly above the knee

Reactions: grt$5vb
You are a total blast to be around, and that's clear to anyone who meets you. You love to have a good time.
You are a lively, outgoing, and chatty person. You can carry on a conversation with anyone.

You are both restless and adventurous. You're not about to settle down anytime soon.
You're simply the most fun to be around. You are many people's favorite person.
This cracked me up. It IS my public persona, but doesn't even begin to capture my essense.

You Are a Halter Neckline

halter.jpg

You are a confident self-starter. You highlight your strengths and work on your weaknesses.

You are a self-starter and very entrepreneurial. You seize every opportunity you can.

Ummm, wow, the last section of this is WRONG.
*Also, neither here nor there, but I never wear this neckline.

Some of these were hard to answer as I don't wear dresses and had never heard of half those magazines, hehe.

You Are a Halter Neckline

halter.jpg