Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What kind of stuff makes you excited *keep it clean* :D

Reactions: Soulful and CAptain
plans with people I love. :D

Reactions: CAptain and Gaze
For me, it's going on vacation to somewhere I've never been but always wanted to go, or taking a course on a subject I like a ton. Or having an unbelievable opportunity come through which I never thought would ever happen. :)

Sensiko

Reactions: Sensiko
Reactions: Sensiko
Confidence and forwardness.

Puzzles and certain challenges in my element/forte. ^^

Anticipating planned events and...plans. When things don't go according to plan I get very disappointed. I've been told my eyebrows twitch when I am really irritated or annoyed or brain-melted by something.

:::blushing:::

I feel so excited I have to do a dance!

[video=youtube;VUQN2XH7_zQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUQN2XH7_zQ[/video]

L7B6m.gif

What makes me exited? Ideas, affirming words, driving really fast, love interest, understanding, curiosity, questions.

L7B6m.gif

What makes me exited? Ideas, affirming words, driving really fast, love interest, understanding, curiosity, questions.

Wow, you've got some sweeeeeet moves!!! I'm a great dancer no matter what [MENTION=3975]Constant_Overstimulation[/MENTION] says, lol.

Reactions: the
=X I'm easily excitable to be honest with you. It's quite easy to get my blood pumping. I find excitement everywhere. If I hear a new song or an old song that is done in a new and wonderful way, my heart starts beating faster and I'm happy. If I hear the beginning of a new story I get antsy because I have to know it. I love people because they pose such great possibilities for stories. Movies, certain movies make me not be able to sit still. I find pleasure and enjoyment everywhere its kind of ridiculous. A good kiss, a new dish, a sweet smile, fun clothes, a good book, a well written poem, a fun blog, and so many other things. I thought eventually my excitability would wane, but it hasn't. I'm glad though, because I've had a lot of disappointments in life, or whatever, but the distractions, the entertainment, the exciting things... they've helped with those low points. (=

Reactions: Gaze
Ideas and implementing them in my reality.

Adventure or Challenge. :]

Chicken on sale for $1.99/lb.

... well of course and other stuff. This was the first to come to mind.

Last edited:
Chicken on sale for $1.99/lb.

You sound like a barrel of fun. :m091:

I'm pretty extroverted and generally easily excitable but what really excites me are new beginnings, exploration in its broadest sense, travel/adventure and of course being with the person who is of significant love / interest. :smile: