What Kind of Old Person Will Your Be? | INFJ Forum

What Kind of Old Person Will Your Be?

The Elder-in-love

74dea8e8-5a66-4175-81af-75c7bd7a2242.jpg

What a lovely perfect couple. You two will get to celebrate your 50th anniversary together, and every young person you meet will wish for a relationship like yours. Your love to your partner will grow everyday. and you will still do everything together: cooking, traveling, knitting and the occasional club-hopping. And yes, you're still active in the bedroom, WOOHOO!

**OMG...I hope this is me! How awesome is that sweater!?!!!!*

The Elder-in-love

What a lovely perfect couple. You two will get to celebrate your 50th anniversary together, and every young person you meet will wish for a relationship like yours. Your love to your partner will grow everyday. and you will still do everything together: cooking, traveling, knitting and the occasional club-hopping. And yes, you're still active in the bedroom, WOOHOO!

Well...that's a strike out...unless I get remarried soon and live to be in my 90s.

The Cat Lady
53628cb0-6b66-4fcc-8e05-6eaa28361eef.jpg

During your older years, you will find that your love for cats knows no boundaries. You will finally realize that they're so much better than humans! Your family thinks it's a little too much, but you can't hear it past all that adorable MEOW!!

My word! *Reconsiders getting cats*

Reactions: say what
The Grandma On Wheels

image.jpg

Watch out! Mobile grandma is heading your way!! You won't let silly things like a bad hip at 85 stop you from hanging out at the mall with your grandchildren and your electric cart. Drive, sugar, drive like the wind!

Reactions: say what
The Elder-in-love

Well...that's a strike out...unless I get remarried soon and live to be in my 90s.

You and me babe!!!!!

Beat that!

The Sugar-Granddaddy

e99acd6e-e37c-49c2-9b48-98a36817a78f.jpg

You might be old, but that doesn't mean you're dead! You will still like to party hard, meet new people and hook up from time to time. Naughty, just the way we like it

The "80 years young":
3b26ec64-ed4b-414a-83e2-fa00a59bcc70.jpg

You'll stay as active as an 18 year old! You will do lots of things you barely have the energy to do now, like dancing and going to the gym at 5 am. You have your regular bingo night, and you drink like an Irish man at his prime. Age is nothing but a number!

The Grandma on Wheels

fda40723-f8b4-485b-8672-db513091ecdc.jpg

Watch out! Mobile grandma is heading your way!! You won't let silly things like a bad hip at 85 stop you from hanging out at the mall with your grandchildren and your electric cart. Drive, sugar, drive like the wind!

Haha. :cool:

You'll stay as active as an 18 year old! You will do lots of things you barely have the energy to do now, like dancing and going to the gym at 5 am. You have your regular bingo night, and you drink like an Irish man at his prime. Age is nothing but a number!

The Elder in Love

What a lovely perfect couple. You two will get to celebrate your 50th anniversary together, and every young person you meet will wish for a relationship like yours. Your love to your partner will grow everyday. and you will still do everything together: cooking,
traveling, knitting and the occasional club-hopping. And yes, you're still active in the bedroom, WOOHOO!

That is the dream.

The Grandma On Wheels

^^^ Fuck yes. I already have my funeral planned out. I'm gonna be cremated and shot out of a cannon into the atmosphere. I'm going out with a bang, baby.

The Elder-in-love

Haha :3

The Elder in Love

I dont get this but...

Sorry, but couldn't get past that soup. Potato soup made in the south, of course.

The Grumpy Next Door Neighbor

You keep your quizzes to yourself you hear me?! I'm not interested in all this mumbo-jumbo. And keep that damn music down, I'm trying to take a nap (at 11:30 am)

I'd prefer to be the peaceful, content guy who has no annoying neighbors, but people suck so that's unlikely to happen.

The "80 years young"
3b26ec64-ed4b-414a-83e2-fa00a59bcc70.jpg