What kind of hero are you? | INFJ Forum

What kind of hero are you?

You Are an Accidental Hero
accidental-hero.jpg

You never mean to be a hero, and you definitely don't consider yourself one. You're just an everyday person.
What you may not realize is that you're quite heroic at times. You are willing to help out and take responsibility.

By being in the right place at the right time, you are often an everyday hero by doing the right thing.
People have been touched by your actions in ways you may not know about. You have been a hero to many without meaning to be.

You Are a Rough Diamond

No one would consider you a hero, but they may be surprised to learn that you're more heroic than you seem.
You don't really brag about the things you do for others, and if anything, you cover your good deeds up with a lot of attitude.

You seem rough, brash, and the furthest thing from a traditional hero. No one knows how pure your heart really is.
You may keep people guessing with your unconventional ways, but deep down, you are a good person. Your actions speak to who you really are.

accidental-hero.jpg

You never mean to be a hero, and you definitely don't consider yourself one. You're just an everyday person.
What you may not realize is that you're quite heroic at times. You are willing to help out and take responsibility.

By being in the right place at the right time, you are often an everyday hero by doing the right thing.
People have been touched by your actions in ways you may not know about. You have been a hero to many without meaning to be.

Ditto!

You Are a Rough Diamond

rough-diamond.jpg

No one would consider you a hero, but they may be surprised to learn that you're more heroic than you seem.
You don't really brag about the things you do for others, and if anything, you cover your good deeds up with a lot of attitude.

You seem rough, brash, and the furthest thing from a traditional hero. No one knows how pure your heart really is.
You may keep people guessing with your unconventional ways, but deep down, you are a good person. Your actions speak to who you really are.

You Are a Genius

73owg8.jpg

You aren't necessarily going to run into a burning building, but that doesn't mean you're not a hero.
You prefer to think through problems carefully, and you have the brainpower to come up with some pretty interesting solutions.

You don't feel like any problem is too small or too big for you. You are willing to put your mind to fixing anything.
Your heroism may go unnoticed, and that's fine by you. You get more satisfaction out of solving a real life puzzle than from public accolades.

Adventurer.

You Are a Genius

You aren't necessarily going to run into a burning building, but that doesn't mean you're not a hero.
You prefer to think through problems carefully, and you have the brainpower to come up with some pretty interesting solutions.

You don't feel like any problem is too small or too big for you. You are willing to put your mind to fixing anything.
Your heroism may go unnoticed, and that's fine by you. You get more satisfaction out of solving a real life puzzle than from public accolades.

accidental-hero.jpg

I'm unrelenting.

Although I'll take the quiz later and see what the proper answer should be.

A Classic Hero
You are a natural do-gooder, and saving the world isn't out of the question for you. You would like to be a hero.
You have a strong sense of right and wrong. You do your best to fix the injustices of this world, even though you are only one person.

You don't feel like anything is worth doing unless others benefit. You want to help as many people as you can.
You may feel frustrated at how hard it is to make a difference at times, but you are changing things. And you inspire others to be heroes as well!

This resonates deeply with me, I'm always shocked at how people wont pull over to assist others, no matter what they look like. Recently I found myself pulling over when I saw a man on a bike flagging down cars. He told me his girlfriend had fell off his bike and had a seizure. When I got a look at her I knew this was false. Turned out his girlfriend was having "head issues" from oding on molly. I talked with her calmly and drove her to the hospital as gently and quickly as possible, I was freaking out internally but I'm trained in first aid and knew I needed to just get her to the front of the OR. Anyway she was fine and the dude biked over and we talked for awhile. I cried on the way home because of how sad the experience made me, (I could see how messed up the dudes body was from drugs) but I know I will always stop to assist others.

You Are a Leader

leader.jpg

You are a very influential person, and that's where your power lies. You can change hearts and minds.
You don't just act heroically, you inspire others to act heroically as well. You can create a whole movement.

You are goal directed and focused on achieving a specific outcome that helps everyone. You rally the troops around a common cause.
Others trust you to know and do what is right. You never abuse your power or put your own interests first.

You Are a Classic Hero:

classic-hero.jpg

You are a natural do-gooder, and saving the world isn't out of the question for you. You would like to be a hero.
You have a strong sense of right and wrong. You do your best to fix the injustices of this world, even though you are only one person.

You don't feel like anything is worth doing unless others benefit. You want to help as many people as you can.
You may feel frustrated at how hard it is to make a difference at times, but you are changing things. And you inspire others to be heroes as well!

You Are a Genius