ImaginaryBloke

Sep 29, 2015
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
Tri 5-9-4
You Are Chili Fries

chili-fries.jpg

"You are a freedom loving wild child. You have to be given the space to do your own thing.
You are curious about the world and extremely adventurous. Once you hear about something, you want to try it.

You are expansive and carefree. You don't take anything too seriously. You especially don't take yourself too seriously!
You have a great sense of humor, and you roll with the punches. You are definitely the opposite of a control freak."

Everyone is invited to do test. This includes those who supported Freedom Fries during the debate over the second Gulf War.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindoffrenchfriesareyouquiz/

Poutine.

You eat too much cheese and saturated fat that this was the only answer our test could come up for you.

Reactions: Free
Mmm, I'm hungry now!

You Are Waffle Fries

waffle-fries.jpg

You are independent and intelligent. You have an amazing sense of humor.
You're always seeing the lighter side of life. You love to play!

You are at the same time ambitious and disciplined. You have the makings of an accomplished artist.
You know how to balance creativity and practicality. You make your dreams a reality.

Chili fries....
With a side of awesome

You Are Curly Fries

curly-fries.jpg

You are a fun loving person, and it's not hard to convince you to do something silly.
Novelty makes you light up, and you're often attracted to anything creative or quirky.

You're easily distracted, but your inspiration often comes from these distractions.
You are cooperative and friendly. You're especially excited to be around interesting people.

You Are Freedom Fries...no...wait....

Sweet Potato Fries

sweet-potato-fries.jpg

You are open-minded and very inventive. You like to play around with new ideas.
You are excited by knowledge, and you like to put what you learn to the test.

You are a natural creator, and you love to make things. You are definitely a mad scientist.
Some of your ideas may be total flops, but you will produce valuable, original works one day.

You Are Belgian Fries

belgian-fries.jpg

You are an optimistic person who enjoys being in a crowd. You love the energy of a city.
You are hard working, but you also play hard too. You are the type who often needs a midnight snack.

You are open minded, and you do your best to just enjoy life. You are not easily annoyed.
You feel like you've got it pretty good, and you're not going to do anything to rock the boat!

( not sure if this is me...crowds? city? noooo .. the midnight snack bit is spot on ) :hungry:

Last edited:
i better be sweet potato fries...the only good kind.

[h=1]You Are Belgian Fries[/h]
dammit.

Reactions: Free
Waffle Fries

i better be sweet potato fries...the only good kind.

[h=1]You Are Belgian Fries[/h]
dammit.

It's ok rawrsy, you'll always be a sweet potato in my eyes. :m032:

Here, I share:

sweetpotatofries.jpg

You Are Curly Fries

curly-fries.jpg

You are a fun loving person, and it's not hard to convince you to do something silly.
Novelty makes you light up, and you're often attracted to anything creative or quirky.

You're easily distracted, but your inspiration often comes from these distractions.
You are cooperative and friendly. You're especially excited to be around interesting people.

Me too :) Love Arby's curly fries.