What is your true eye color? | INFJ Forum

What is your true eye color?

Your True Eye Color is Chocolate Brown

chocolate-brown.png

You are a down-to-earth and practical person. You don't get caught up in flights of fancy.
You appreciate organization and thrive under structure. You generally feel that being rebellious is a waste of time.

You take commitments seriously. If you say you'll do something, you follow through until it's done.
You know that the key to life is to not go it alone. You love to cooperate with others.

aquamarine.png

You are a lively, outgoing, and even chatty person. You thrive when you're around others.
You love to play, and you're always looking for new playmates to add to your circle of friends.

You may be lighthearted, but you're also an intellectual. The world fascinates you.
You are both inquisitive and adventurous. You have a lot of questions, and you're willing to travel the world to find their answers.
[MENTION=1669]Gist[/MENTION] did you choose pets as well?

aquamarine.png

You are a lively, outgoing, and even chatty person. You thrive when you're around others.
You love to play, and you're always looking for new playmates to add to your circle of friends.

You may be lighthearted, but you're also an intellectual. The world fascinates you.
You are both inquisitive and adventurous. You have a lot of questions, and you're willing to travel the world to find their answers.
@Gist did you choose pets as well?

No, sorry, I chose my computer :D. Honestly, I didn't know what to choose, kept wavering between valuables and computer. I don't think I would save my computer though.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
Your True Eye Color is Deep Violet

You are a harmonious, peace-loving person. You are considerate and kind.
You are quite emotional and sensitive. Most people don't know how easy it is to hurt your feelings.

While you are a bit fragile, you're also extremely tough. You can dig deep.
When you want to get your way, you're assertive and gusty. You won't let anyone intimidate you.

Your True Eye Color is Ocean Blue

ocean-blue.png

You are driven and goal oriented. You aren't satisfied unless you are totally at your best.
You are hard working, but you aren't a miser about it. Work gives you both purpose and happiness.

You enjoy challenges... in fact, you seek them out. You want to conquer the world.
You are brave and bold in the face of adversity. No person or thing is going to get in your way!

In real life my eyes are a desaturated green so they are between grey and green with a brown edge around my pupils.
If I slide the saturation slider up in photoshop my eyes become leaf green.

Reactions: Gaze
[h=1]Your True Eye Color is Chocolate Brown[/h]
You are a down-to-earth and practical person. You don't get caught up in flights of fancy.
You appreciate organization and thrive under structure. You generally feel that being rebellious is a waste of time.

You take commitments seriously. If you say you'll do something, you follow through until it's done.
You know that the key to life is to not go it alone. You love to cooperate with others.

i sound like a regular ISTJ...

[h=1]Your True Eye Color is Deep Violet[/h]

deep-violet.png

You are a harmonious, peace-loving person. You are considerate and kind.
You are quite emotional and sensitive. Most people don't know how easy it is to hurt your feelings.

While you are a bit fragile, you're also extremely tough. You can dig deep.
When you want to get your way, you're assertive and gusty. You won't let anyone intimidate you.​

Your True Eye Color is Ocean Blue

You are driven and goal oriented. You aren't satisfied unless you are totally at your best.
You are hard working, but you aren't a miser about it. Work gives you both purpose and happiness.

You enjoy challenges... in fact, you seek them out. You want to conquer the world.
You are brave and bold in the face of adversity. No person or thing is going to get in your way!

Aquamarine