What if you were deserted island with your Aunts? | INFJ Forum

What if you were deserted island with your Aunts?

giphy.gif

I guess I'd be well fed. They're always cooking and trying to make things I like.

It might be a bit too much attention, but I would probably come up with some physically demanding chores to give me time alone.

I quite like the idea of being a deserted island. They don’t usually have aunts though. If I were a human and my parents had had sisters they’d be over 100 years old now - I guess it would be geriatric care all the way down. I think I’ll just stay being a deserted island deep in the southern ocean and enjoy the sea on my shore and the wind on my back, the albatross soaring over my cliffs, and the penguins coming in to stay a while and moult. The sun shining on the green-blue icebergs as they sail past me is a sight for the gods.

In winter the sea freezes and the snow falls. Everything is white and I’m not an island any more for a few months - I become one with all the other islands and the great nearby ice continent. Oh those are great days, when I’m spread out across the whole world sharing it with all the other islands and lands. For a while I don’t know who I / we are - I don’t think humans ever experience that feeling of being one yet many all at once.

No, I’ll just carry on being an island - no aunts thank you very much.

I'd be fine with being a deserted island with my aunts as fellow deserted islands, hopefully somewhere in the South Pacific. No people walking on us. No tourists. Just us looking green and lush with birds in our trees.

Reactions: aeon and John K
I had loads of great-aunts. Would they do?

db6hu7y-dab01a15-e593-4928-94ca-04009890d1fd.jpg

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon