Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What herbal tea are you?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatherbalteaareyouquiz/

You Are Orange Tea

You are a down to earth and humble person. You pride yourself on being pretty happy.
It's easy for you to be content. You know what matters most in your life, and you focus on those things.

You are a bit on the shy side. You prefer to think rather than talk, and you mull things over in your mind for a while before acting.
If someone asks you a question, they'll get an honest and thoughtful response. You give great advice.

You Are Apple Cinnamon Tea

You are a warm and friendly person. You have a compassionate heart, and it shows.
You are naturally sweet and kind. Your spirit of generosity is far reaching.

You love to be cozy and comfortable. You are a natural homebody.
And while you like to be at home, you're not a hermit. You love it when your friends make themselves at home at your place.

Reactions: DoveAlexa

You are a warm and friendly person. You have a compassionate heart, and it shows.

And while you like to be at home, you're not a hermit. You love it when your friends make themselves at home at your place.

You Are Mint Tea

You are an outgoing and uninhibited person. You do whatever you feel like, and sometimes what you feel like is pretty wild!
You tend to come on a little strong and pack a punch. It's not easy to get used to you.

You are bold, but there's also something soothing about you as well.
You are lighthearted and carefree. You are truly happy being you, and that's inspiring.

Yes, I cheated to get this result. XD

I like this test. I'm sure about one thing, I do love to be cozy and comfy!!! :D
yamm!! I love tea!

You Are Chamomile Tea
You are a naturally calm and reasonable person. You are very mellow.
You're at ease at almost any time. You find it easy and important to relax.

You like to take time out to enjoy life. Work could never be the most important thing you do.
You value tranquility. You let go of the things you can't control. Life is too short to worry.

You Are Orange Tea

You are a down to earth and humble person. You pride yourself on being pretty happy.
It's easy for you to be content. You know what matters most in your life, and you focus on those things.

You are a bit on the shy side. You prefer to think rather than talk, and you mull things over in your mind for a while before acting.
If someone asks you a question, they'll get an honest and thoughtful response. You give great advice.

apple-cinnamon.jpg

apple-cinnamon.jpg

You Are Raspberry Tea

raspberry.jpg

You are an intelligent and driven person. You have a lot of brain power, and you really put it to work.
You are deep, complex, and even a little complicated. You're still figuring yourself out.

You are brainy and witty. You may not be a person of many words, but the words you do use leave others in stitches.
You are adventurous and modern. You're very interested in new trends, and you're usually the first one to try something out.

Yay, first raspberry tea person :D

I don't understand these things.

I am not, in any dimension, form or reality, a herbal tea. I don't even like herbal tea.
So why would I need a computerised questionnaire to tell me what variety I am?

raspberry.jpg
You Are Raspberry Tea

You are an intelligent and driven person. You have a lot of brain power, and you really put it to work.
You are deep, complex, and even a little complicated. You're still figuring yourself out.

You are brainy and witty. You may not be a person of many words, but the words you do use leave others in stitches.
You are adventurous and modern. You're very interested in new trends, and you're usually the first one to try something out.

You Are Lemon Tea

The word that best describes you is "fresh" - both in outlook and in attitude.
You are an outspoken and brave person. You definitely tell it like it is and shoot from the hip.

You are cheeky and even a little outrageous. You've been known to do things simply for shock value.
You have a lot of energy, but you always allocate it well. You're productive enough to avoid being overly hyper.

WTF? LOL

You Are Orange Tea[/url]

orange.jpg

why do i hafta be the freak? someone get lemon tea!