Apr 9, 2016
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Never
Last edited:
I knew it.

Athena.

Goddess of reason, war and wisdom: you're a diplomat who can mediate in several disputes. You use your skills to your advantage and are able to protect and fight for your rights and those of others. You're one smart cookie!!

Athena :)

Hera

Goddess of women and marriage: you're loyal, caring and unselfish. You tend to protect those who are weaker than you and offer guidance where possible.
However, you can get jealous of others and struggle to keep that under control. Never mind, you're awesome as you are.

Dionysos

b6adda2b-4357-45e5-845e-5c3961e2805f.jpg

God of fertility and wine: you have the ability to inject the enjoyment of life into everything.
You are often the center of attention and others can't help but be drawn to your lust for life.
You're a true partygoer!!

---

Absolute poppycock.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Night Owl
APOLLO

God of music, truth, and healing: you seem to have a talent for whatever you turn your hand to. People often come to you for advice and can't help being dazzled by your skills. Oh, and you're also known for your good looks. LUCKY YOU!

Without taking the test, probably Hermes. But aren't we all a blend of all of them?

Certainly, to some degree, but usually one flavour stands out in a milkshake.

I knew it.

Athena.

Goddess of reason, war and wisdom: you're a diplomat who can mediate in several disputes. You use your skills to your advantage and are able to protect and fight for your rights and those of others. You're one smart cookie!!

samesies

Hera

Goddess of women and marriage: you're loyal, caring and unselfish. You tend to protect those who are weaker than you and offer guidance where possible.
However, you can get jealous of others and struggle to keep that under control. Never mind, you're awesome as you are.

You are way more like Persephone than Hera. Just saying.

I knew it.

Athena.

I want a cookie.

Athena.

And now for something completely different :m050:

You are way more like Persephone than Hera. Just saying.

Interesting. You aren't the only one who have said that... I've heard that before on the forum too, funny!

I actually looked the comments that people made on the quiz result page and no one didn't get Persephone, so maybe it wasn't even in the options. : )